Yunping City

A minute later Wei Wuxian woke up, he look around the boat. "Wei qianbei, your awake!" All three Junior have on a big smile as they surrounded Wei Wuxian.

"Hanguang Jun, how did we leave Lotus Cove?" Wei Wuxian asked while getting out of Lan Wangji arm.

"We got into a fight," sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen looked at each other, the three turn to look at Lan Wangji who gave them a look. They understand what it mean, they keep their mouth shut they can't let Wei Wuxian know that they know what truly happen to them.

"He haven't change one bit," Wei Wuxian remember what Jiang Cheng has said to Lan Wangji, 'Sigh, even though I don't want to get Lan Wangji involve in anything Jiang Cheng still take his anger out of him.' "Lan Wangji, don't listen to what Jiang Cheng said. He always like that. When he angry he said thing that hurt other people. So don't listen to him okay?"

"Don't talk about him," Lan Wangji turn away from Wei Wuxian, 'I guess he still angry,' "okay, I won't talk about him."

"Wei qianbei Wei Qianbei, can we eat these lotus pod?" Jingyi asked.

"Of course you can, let pluck some okay?" The Junior nodded their head. Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen pick as many as they want, "here you go Wen Qianbei," Zizhen gave some to Wen Ning who accepted with a smile on his face.

"Hanguang Jun, have some too," Sizhui gave some to Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying."

"What is it?" Wei Wuxian said while pulling out the seed from the Lotus pod. "Does some of these lake have any owner?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Of course not."

"I heard that the lotus pond around here all have owners." Lan Wangji said this while looking down at the lotus pod in his hand.

"Ah hahahah! You really heard a lot of thing, I haven't even heard any of this before."

"Wei qianbei, you live here since you were young and you didn't know about it?" Zizhen asked with a slight smile on his face.

"I don't, hahahaha," everyone just talk to each other, this somehow made Wei Wuxian smile at this atmosphere.

"Wei Ying, did you see anything in Jin Guangyao chamber?" Lan Wangji asked while eating the lotus seed.

"See anything,hmmm let me see," Wei Wuxian think back to when he is close to Nie Mingjue head. "Oh I did see something," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji. "Inside of Jin Guangyao chamber close to Nie Mingjue head, there is a deed. I think is a deed to some kind of temple."

"Where?"

"Is in Yunping city."

"Yunping city?"

"Mn. Since the Jin is rich, they built a temple in Yunping City."

"Then we are going to Yunping City?" Jingyi asked.

"Yeah," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, let's head to Yunping city." Wen Ning nodded his head so he begin to row the boat to Yunping City.

Once they arrived at Yunping City, they walk around the town but before that, "Jingyi, Sizhui, Zizhen, you three stay close to Wen Ning. If you cause trouble then Hanguang Jun will punish you, got it?" The three nodded their head.

"Wen Ning, keep a close eye on them, okay?" Wen Ning nodded his head. He follow the three Junior as they jump from one vendor to the next.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk toward the temple, "how weird is this? Usually, temple are built inside the wood or forest but never in town before?"

"Let's go in and see," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

When the two enter into the temple, they felt something strong, something that they can't describe. "How is it?" Wei Wuxian asked as he turn to look at Lan Wangji.

"There is a magic circle here, it is suppressing something."

"Do you think we can break it?"

"It is not that easy to break the magic circle. We need to wait until night time when there is no one around."

"Alright, let's leave before we get other people attention." After saying that the two left the temple.

"Hanguang Jun! Wen Qianbei!" The two look up ahead to see Jingyi who is waving his arm toward them. "What are we going to do with them? We can't let the Junior to come along with us, that will put them in danger."

"Let's have Wen Ning to stay with them at the inn."

"Okay," Wei Wuxian agree to what Lan Wangji said.

They all walk back to the inn, "Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen, I want you three to stay with Wen Ning in the inn tonight. Lan Wangji and I can't take you with us to the temple, it will be very dangerous there. Make sure you stay here, okay?"

"Okay, Wei Qianbei," all three said in union.

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Wen Ning, "I am counting on you to look after them, Wen Ning."

"Don't worry gongzi, I will protect them," Wen Ning turn his attention back to the Junior, the three gave him a big smile.

Lan Wangji looked Wei Wuxian with a sad expression on his face, 'he still call me Lan Wangji or Hanguang Jun. I feel like we are stranger instead of friend. I did tell Wei Ying that after all of this is over, I will tell him the truth about what he hear 16 year ago outside of xiong zhang room.'

When night time come Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian left the inn. They head toward the Guanyin Temple, instead of entering through the front door the two went to the back. They jump onto the roof, from there they see Jin clan with bow and arrow and some Jin pretend to be monk.

The two soon see Lan Xichen walk out from inside the temple, "Xiong zhang."

'It seem like Zewu Jun is alright but knowing Jin Guangyao, he will never hurt Zewu Jun.' Seeing Lan Xichen it remind Wei Wuxian about what he hear 16 year ago outside of Lan Xichen room.

'No use on thinking about it. Lan Wangji did said that he will tell me about it, I guess I will have to wait until all of this is over.'

Then a barking of a dog was heard from both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. The people in the temple hear it too.