Back To The Burial Mound Again

Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian finally found out that Jin Guangyao has kill Nie Mingjue by playing a poison melody from a book call "The Collection of Turmoil."The next day Jin Guangyao came to see Lan Xichen, he want to ask Lan Xichen to see if he could let other clan come into Cloud Recesse to search for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. Which he got denial by him.

Jin Guangyao tell Lan Xichen that he have gathered other clan to head toward the burial mound to attack that place once more.

When Jin Guangyao left Lan Xichen room, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian step out from behind the divine screen. "I will head straight to Jinlintai. You two go to the burial mound. We will go our separate way."

"I understand."

"If he really has harmful intentions. I won't tolerate it," Lan Xichen said with a angry tone in his voice.

"I know," Lan Wangji look over at his brother who is still angry at what kind of person Jin Guangyao has become.

After they went their separate way, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went to the back hill, they went to get little apple who is near the lake waiting for him. "Huh? Little apple this is where you been the whole time."

"Sizhui and Jingyi think is best to take your little apple here. It was making loud noise, all of their Qianbe want them to bring little apple back here."

"Oh."

"Shall we go?" Lan Wangji turn around to walk to the gate of Cloud Recesse.

"Come on little apple, hey Hanguang Jun wait for me," Wei Wuxian pull little apple behind him. When the two of them is at the gate Wei Wuxian felt the pain on the side of his stomach. Lan Wangji can tell even if Wei Wuxian won't show it, so he did just one thing. He walk back to Wei Wuxian, he pick WeiWuxian up, "Hey hey what are you doing?"

Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian on the back of Little apple back, "You sit, I will take the reins."

"Oh okay," Wei Wuxian just sit there as Lan Wangji pull little apple along.

On their way to the burial mound, Wei Wuxian try to play a song to take the silent away but after a few minutes Wei Wuxian doesn't know what else to play. "What else should I play?"

While thinking about what to play next Wei Wuxian hear a humming coming from Lan Wangji. 'What a beautiful song?' "Hey Lan Wangji, what is the name of this song? Who compose it?"

"I did. The name, maybe another time. I'm thirsty," Lan Wangji pull little apple to a small house in the wood. 'Another time, oh well I can wait.'

They walk into the house Wei Wuxian went to knock on the door, "there's no one home." Wei Wuxian look down to see watermelon sitting on the table, "Lan Wangji Lan Wangji how about watermelon?"

Lan Wangji sigh, 'I don't like to hear you calling me by my courtesy name. I want to hear you call me Lan Zhan.'  Lan Wangji pull out his money pouch, before Lan Wangji can take out the money Wei Wuxian hear someone coming.

Wei Wuxian pull Lan Wangji behind the stack of hay, Lan Wangji is beneath Wei Wuxian, "shhhh." By now Lan is blushing since he is this close to Wei Wuxian, 'hmm why is he blushing? Especially on the ear?'

The two stay there for a little bit longer until they hear, "Roarrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!" They people ran away from there. *Sigh* "what is that sound?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"You stay here. I'll go check it out."

"Hey, you can't leave me here!" Wei Wuxian got up to follow Lan Wangji, when they got to the front door the two see a person with tree branch all around them. "Wen Ning."

Wen Ning take out all of the tree branch out of his cloth, "how long have you been following us?"

"Since Jinlintai." Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji then back to Wen Ning.

"Jinlintai? Why were you following us?" Wei Wuxian asked Wen Ning.

"I don't know where to go. I follow you because I want to clear the way."

"Clear the way?" Wen Ning nodded his head, "there are a lot fierce corpse around this place. I been clearing the way for you."

"*Sigh* why don't you come with us?" Lan Wangji walk ahead of them, "Let's go then."

When all three of them arrived at the burial mound, they were under attack by the fierce corpse. Wen Ning and Lan Wangji is the only people who is fighting the corpse, Wei Wuxian doesn't have the same fighting energy as he did when he still have his golden core.

"Don't waste your time on fighting them! Let's head up the mountain immediately!" Wei Wuxian point to the top of the burial mound.

When they enter into the burial mound Wen Ning and Wei Wuxian look around the place, "everything is gone. The place where the Wen and I call home. This place is the only place that I feel at home."

Wen Ning walk to the place that once he call home, the place where he and his sister stay, "Wen Ning, come on, don't linger too long." Wen Ning turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "I know gongzi. I want to see if there is anything left."

Then a corpse came out from nowhere and attack Wen Ning. In a fast reflex , Wen Ning grabbed that puppet and threw it down to the ground. Wen Ning begin to fight other puppet that is heading toward their way.

Lan Wangji pull out a very long string, he sent it from one tree to the one the other side. When other puppet throw their weapon toward them Wen Ning fly back ward behind Lan Wangji. He then pull the string, it let out a blue string when he launched the string forward. The blue light string sent the puppet flying backward they got all knock down.

All three turn to walk toward Wei Wuxian old home or more like his room. Lan Wangji suddenly stop, he turn around he pull out Wei Wuxian old sword. Wei Wuxian doesn't know if he should take it or not.