Expose

When Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Wen Ning and all of the clan is inside the cave, they all turn their attention to Wei Wuxian. Lan Qiren fixed the protection array, a big shield appear in front of them and blocked the puppet from entering into the cave.

When Lan Qiren is done, he turn around to pointed his sword at Wei Wuxian, "What do you want?" He asked.

"Shifu,"Lan Qiren gave Lan Wangji a angry expression on his face, this got Lan Wangji to look down at the ground.

"I want nothing. Now that we are all here, why not have a chat....." while saying this Wei Wuxian sat down on the step as he spin the flute in his hand.

"We got nothing to talk about!"

"How can there be nothing to talk about?" 'How naive can all of these clan leader be? When some major incident happening, they all come together and when there nothing they just stay in their stupid clan and do nothing at all.' "Don't you all want to know why you suddenly lost your spiritual power?"

Every single one of them looked at each other, Jiang Cheng call for one of the doctor to come over to check for him, "how is it? Is my spiritual power still there?"

"Your spiritual power is still there, it is unharm, we have to wait for at least 2 hour for our spiritual energy to return back fully."

"What 2 hour?!" Jiang Cheng shouted.

All of the clan leader just sit there with many thing going through their mind like, 'we have to sit here 2 hour waiting for our spiritual power to return,' 'we are not in here alone. Yiling Laozu is here with us as well.'

Wei Wuxian felt all eye on him, "don't look at me, I don't have the ability to poison all of you without being discovered."

"I think he might be right," Nie Huaisang agree with what Wei Wuxian just said.

"That right, so this mean that you all didn't have a meal together before you all coming here to siege me. So, that mean all of you aren't poisoned by food." Wei Wuxian pointed at every the people in front of him.

"If is not poison, then what is it?" Sizhui asked.

'Sizhui is the smart one in here.' Lan Wangji smile inside of his mind.

The puppet pounded on the protection array, "I don't know how long that shield is going to hold but," Nie Huaisang looked at Wei Wuxian, "Wei xiong, what should we do now?" Everyone turned their attention to Wei Wuxian now.

Wei Wuxian felt all eye on him, "hey now, didn't I tell you all not to look at me." Wei Wuxian stand up, he walk back and forth in front of the group. "In this place right now, there is only two groups who still have their spiritual energy, me and Hanguang Jun, second group is the Junior who were taken here several day ago. As for all of you I don't think is appropriate to describe every single one of you is weak and useless. If I really want to harm you, do you really think that these Junior can stop me?"

A clan leader in bluish white clothes looked at Wei Wuxian with annoying expression on his face as he begin to make more difficult thing for Wei Wuxian. He is getting every cultivator in the room to go against Wei Wuxian again.

'This guy is annoying. Who in the world is he anyway?' "Who in the world are you?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"You!"

"Then what. If is not poison." Jingyi glanced over at that person then glance back to Wei Wuxian, "Then what is it?" Jingyi asked.

"Then there should be a reason why every single one of you lose your spiritual energy. Can anyone tell me what you did before you came here?" Wei Wuxian asked the group in front of him.

Everyone looked at each other the person who speak up is none other then Nie Huaisang. He think about how they drink some water on their way up here or they probably inhale the fog of the burial mound when they walk up the mountain.

Jin Ling know that it is not the fog that poison them since he and the other Junior got tied up at the top of the mountain for two whole days. They still have their spiritual power.

The same sect leader try to get everyone to stop talking to Wei Wuxian and stop trying to discuss thing with him.

'I never like this Su She one bit. I need to shut him up,' just as Su She about to open his mouth again Lan Wangji shut him up by using his Lan silence spell. Su she couldn't open his mouth to speak again.

'Ah the Lan silence spell.' Wei Wuxian turn around to look at Lan Wangji, he then look back at Su she, "Well go on."

Su She disciple accused Wei Wuxian of doing wicked trick on their sect leader, "it is not wicked trick, is....."

"Is the silence spell," Sizhui nodded his head at what Jingyi just said. Su She looked at Lan Wangji while having his hand on his throat.

'I won't let anyone stop Wei Ying from saving the people in this cave,' "Continue." Was all Lan Wangji said.

"This is very odd."

"What do you mean by odd, Wei qianbei?" Sizhui asked Wei Wuxian.

"When we were outside, Sect leader Su tell everyone not to go inside of the cave, he afraid that I have a trap waiting for you. That's not all, it is like he doesn't want any of you to leave here alive. Now he doesn't want me to figure out the situation, instead he keep on provoking me.What kind of ally is this?"

Whisper is going around about Sect leader Su, some said that he has been talking a lot today and some said that they think Sect leader has become more weird now.

Wei Wuxian begin to figure out a bad relationship between Gusu Lan Clan and Su Clan of Molin. The reason is because Su She betrayed the Lan clan by telling Wen Xu how to get into the cold cave when Cloud Recesse was under attack by the Wen clan.

Nie Huaisang ask Jingyi what happen between the Lan clan and Molin clan. Instead it is Sizhui who explained it to him. Sizhui explain how Sect leader copy everything about Lan Wangji from seven string guqin to him wearing almost the same outfit as Lan Wangji.

But one thing Jingyi said that got Wei Wuxian figure it out, Jingyi said that the Molin disciple play their exorcism melody wrong and that they don't even know about it.

"That it! It wasn't fog or food, you all have done the same thing on your way up here."

"Wei qianbei what is it?" Sizhui asked.

"Fighting puppet," Jiang Cheng doesn't believe this, "it is the truth. While you all are fighting the puppet, Sect leader Su here is fighting against you. He pretend to play the exorcism melody but instead he play the wrong exorcism melody. Isn't that right Sect leader Su?"

Su She is about to play on his guqin, "What do you think your doing? Don't forget you lose your spiritual energy."

Su she can only argue back, people in the cave doesn't believe a thing he is saying. Su she decide to do one thing, he looked at the array he spit out his blood on the protection array. Soon the protection array disappear, when Lan Wangji try to attack Su She, he use a teleportation to teleport away from there.

The puppet begin to come in to attack them, Wen Ning fight the puppet by himself.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji, "Hey Lan Wangji what are you doing?"

"Trying to fix the array," Wei Wuxian sigh, he bend down next Lan Wangji, "You can't fix it. Now stand up," Wei Wuxian help Lan Wangji to stand up.

"So it was Sect leader Su who is control the puppet." Now everyone in the cave know it was Su she and Jin Guangyao behind everything.