Nie Saber

After fighting with Xue Yang and saving Song Lan from Xue Yang control, they are now in Tanzhou town waiting for Lan Xichen to come see them.

'We have all of the body part but the head is missing. Who is this person anyway?' Wei Wuxian look back at the inn that they are staying in, 'I should go see how Wen Ning is doing?' He left the inn, he went outside to play on his flute to call for Wen Ning.

Wen Ning arrive, "Wen Ning, when did you return back to normal?"

"A while ago, Wei gongzi, I'm sorry," Wen Ning have on a sad expression. "Now now Wen Ning, is not your fault. I don't blame you." Wen Ning still didn't believe Wei Wuxian, "Wen Ning, since you just woke up, why don't you go get some rest? Okay?"

Wen Ning nodded his head as he left from there, '*Sigh* I should leave right now? Right? Somehow I can't find myself to leave. What am I doing?' Wei Wuxian went back into the inn and when he did, he found a fight between the headless body and the twin Jade of Gusu.

He see how the headless corpse caught Lan Xichen sword, he put both of his hand on the sword and make a movement like he is holding a saber.

'That movement? It couldn't be?' Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen who have on a shocking expression on his face. 'I am sure Lan Xichen know who this person is as well.'

"Hey! Try to play a calm song or something!" Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. He pull out his flute while Lan Wangji pull out his Wangji and Lan Xichen pull out his Xiao. All three play together to get the corpse under control and once it has calm down, Wei Wuxian put all of the body part into a different Qiankun pouch.

"Sizhui, go tell everyone to get some rest," Sizhui follow Lan Wangji instructions, all the Junior including Jin Ling, Ouyang Zizhen and other clan to go to their room since they will be heading to Jinlintai for a discussion conference.

Once the Junior gone up to their room, Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, you know who this person is right?"

Lan Xichen is shock to hear this question from Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji also know who this person as well.

"Then I also know it is as well. Is it Chifeng Zun Nie Mingjue?" Wei Wuxian asked. Lan Xichen went into super shock to hear that it was his swore brother Nie Mingjue.

"The way this headless corpse action is it waving his forearm, clenching his fist, swinging down as if chopping. When he was alive it was a saber that he was holding. I bet his saber was full of killing intention."

Wei Wuxian asked Lan Xichen, "On our journey, I bet Lan Wangji have told you everything haven't he?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Then you should know that there is someone who know everything about the Nie clan and the Gusu clan from inside out. This person must know everything about Chifeng Zun, even the secret behind the Qinghe Nie Sect Saber hall."

"No, he would never do something like that. We have always been together, we were discussing about the next conference that is coming up soon. He haven't left my side once, we even went on a night hunt together as well."

"Then how about teleportation?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"No, teleportation is a very hard technique to cultivate and very hard to practice. He doesn't any cultivation, he doesn't show any sign of it."

Lan Wangji look over at his brother, "He doesn't have to go himself. He could've ask someone else to go for him."

"No," was all Lan Xichen said.

*Sigh* 'Lan Xichen, he too soft hearted, friendly and trust everyone around him.' "Zewu Jun, I know that you already know who is the most suspicious person is. You just don't want to admit it yourself."

Lan Wangji turned his attention to Wei Wuxian, 'Wei Ying.'

Lan Xichen breath in then out, "I understand, I know many people misunderstand him because of his status. But.....I want to believe that he isn't that kind of person."

Wei Wuxian sigh, 'he is call the Jade Twin for no reason. He too kind for his own good, in the end, the person he trust will end up hurting him.' He turn his attention back to Lan Wangji, 'I can't trust Lan Wangji either.'

A few week later there is a discussion conference at Jinlintai, Lan Zhan asked Wei Wuxian to come with them since he believe that Nie Mingjue head might be with Jin Guangyao somewhere in his room.

'Why am I back here? I don't like this place one bit,' Wei Wuxian stop walking, even Lan Wangji stop walking as well.

"Wei Ying, if you don't want to go in, you don't have too."

"Is fine," Wei Ying start to walk again, 'I will be by your side. I won't abandoning you anymore.' Lan Wangji begin to walk again as he follow behind Wei Wuxian.

When all three arrive at the top, Wei Wuxian went stiff to see Jiang Cheng there as well. Wei Wuxian went to hide behind Lan Wangji, 'his temper never change. He still blame me for what happen to his family, his clan and Jin Zixuan.'

Jin Guangyao came out along with Jin Ling who is tagging behind him.

They all enter into the banquet hall, many people whispered about Mo Xuanyu and about how he got kick out from the Jin clan for harassing someone in their clan. 'Harassed someone? Who did you harass anyway?'

After the banquet is over, everyone went back to their own room. 'Why must I share a room with Lan Wangji?' Wei Wuxian is tick off that the Jin clan put them in the same room. 'Whatever, we need to find out where Chifeng Zun is at.'

"Wei Ying, are you sure you want to do this?" Lan Wangji asked.

"We need to find out where Chifeng Zun head is at. Also, there are other thing we need to figure out as well." Wei Wuxian take out one of his paper man and he put some of his spiritual energy into the paper man.

Lan Wangji see Wei Wuxian went unconscious, he went to catch him before he could fall down to the floor. Before paper man Wei Wuxian can leave the room Lan Wangji said, "Wei Ying."

Paper man Wei Wuxian stop walking, "please be careful." Wei Wuxian nodded his head as he left the room.