Silent

Wei Wuxian run away from the dog, 'someone! Anyone! Help me! I know that I still hate him but!' When Wei Wuxian got to the dead end, he shouted, "Lan Wangji! Save me!"

Lan Wangji jump out from nowhere and landed in front of Wei Wuxian.

'Why is this lunatic still with Hanguang Jun?' Jin Ling thought to himself, "Let go, fairy." Jin Ling and his dog walk away from there with a annoying expression on his face.

Lan Wangji look back to Wei Wuxian, "hahahahahah," he back away from Lan Wangji. The two went back to where they see the seller or the Qinghe know it all.

"Gongzi, these are my gift for you. No charge, thank you for saving me." The seller handed Wei Wuxian the picture.

"*sigh* if you are grateful for what I did for you then draw Wei Wuxian better!" Wei Wuxian shouted at the seller.

"Anyway, since you been living here all your life have you heard anything strange going on in Qinghe?" Lan Wangji went to stand behind the seller to listen to what Wei Wuxian is asking the man.

'Well at least he isn't running away from me. I will keep my word Wei Ying, after clearing all of this mess and clearing your name, I will tell you the truth.'

"Strange?You have come to the right place gongzi. Because I am the best person to ask here in Qinghe. I been living here all my life and everyone call me "Qinghe know it all!" Gongzi what kind of strange thing you are looking for?"

"Some thing like spirit haunting a mansion, dismembered corpse, tragedies of annihilated sect, something like that."

The seller tell Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji about a mountain call "xindlu Ridge". He explain that the place have a man eating castle, it was inhabited by a man eating monster. He went on saying that when someone enter into that place no one come out alive.

"That is impossible. How do people know if they are alive or not if they don't see a single crumb or corpse in that place."

The seller said that someone has seen it. "What?! so your saying that if someone enter into this so call Xindlu Ridge they will get eating by this so call man eating monster without leaving any crumb or corpse left behind?"

"Yes?"

"Then tell me how many people got eaten, name, age, gender and where did they live."

The seller tell Wei Wuxian that it was a story that went around town by someone who seen it so he doesn't know.

"Qinghe Know-It-All?Huh?"

When the seller is about to walk away Wei Wuxian stop him, "wait wait wait wait, don't go just yet. If the Xindlu Ridge is part of the Qinghe town, then how come the Qinghe Nie sect didn't do anything about it?"

He tell Wei Wuxian that if it were the Nie sect from back then, then they wouldn't leave it like that they will deal with it but the current Nie leader he is a "I don't know' after telling Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji that, he walk away.

"I don't know?" Wei Wuxian whispered to himself. The two walk in the direction that the seller told them about.

Lan Wangji walk up ahead while Wei Wuxian walk behind him since he doesn't want to talk to Lan Wangji.

While walking in front of Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji doesn't like this silent at all. 'I wish I didn't say any of those thing back then, then none of this wouldn't happen. I want to hear Wei Ying voice talking to me, I want to hear Wei Ying calling me Lan Zhan not Lan Wangji.'

"Lan Wangji! Lan Wangji!" Wei Wuxian went in front of him, "LAN WANGJI!" Lan Wangji snap out of his thought when he hear Wei Wuxian calling his birth name.

"I'm sorry," Wei Wuxian sigh, "Did you need something?" Just as Wei Wuxian is about to turn around he hear barking in the distance. He went behind Lan Wangji to hide with his hand on both side of Lan Wangji arm.

'Is he really that afraid of dog?' "Wei Ying there is no dog," Lan Wangji said this while glancing back at Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian take a peak out from behind Lan Wangji, he look around to see if there is any dog at all and there is none. He walk out from behind Lan Wangji as he take a step away from him.

Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "Why are you afraid of dog?"  He asked Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian ignore Lan Wangji question, he turn around to walk toward the ridge only to hide once more when he hear Jin Ling dog barking again. He went to hide behind Lan Wangji again.

'*Sigh*  he doesn't like dog at all.' "Is still far away, why are you hiding?"

"I-I-I-I-I'm go-go-go-go -gonna hide first? Where the dog? How come we can hear the dog but couldn't see him?" 'What am I doing showing Lan Wangji my weak side?'

"Is Jin Ling spiritual dog, something must have happen for a spiritual dog to bark like that."

'Jin Ling, that little brat again? Why didn't he bring someone with him? Why did Jiang Cheng come with him?' "Th-th-th-th-then let's go and see, huh?"

"Han-Han-Han-Hanguang Jun, why don't you move? If you don't move how can I move?"

'Wei Ying how am I suppose to walk if you hold tight onto me like this?' *sigh* "Let go first."

Wei Wuxian look at his hand on Lan Wangji arm, he let go and step away like always. Without saying anything else Lan Wangji walk forward, Wei Wuxian take a deep breath before following behind Lan Wangji.

The walk to their destination is quiet once more. Wei Wuxian doesn't want to talk to Lan Wangji, if he want to talk to Lan Wangji then he will.