Wei Ying!

Wei Wuxian end up finding Nie Mingjue head inside of Jin Guangyao secret chamber. He got pull into Nie Mingjue empathy, he see everything that have happen between Nie Mingjue and Jin Guangyao.

Soon thing have become complicated. Jin Guangyao exposed Wei Wuxian identity when he lured Wei Wuxian back into the place that have Wei Wuxian sword on it. 'No, I won't let anything happen to Wei Ying!' Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian hand, he take the two of them away from there.

On their way out they were surrounded by the Jin, Mo and other clan disciple, one person is there as well. Jin Ling have hatred and anger in his eye, "Your Wei Ying, aren't you?" His voice is full of anger and venom in them.

Wei Wuxian doesn't want to deal with his nephew right now, he also doesn't want to hurt his Shijie son. Just as he walk right pass Jin Ling, he stabbed Wei Wuxian on his left side.

'This kid, why did he have to stab me in the same place as his uncle?' Wei Wuxian felt blood coming out of the injury and his mouth.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji rush over to Wei Ying side and catch him in his arm. Without much thinking Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian on his back and carried Wei Wuxian out of there.

'How come he stab Wei Ying like this? Jin Guangyao and Jiang Wanyin have put false thing into his mind. Hold on Wei Ying!'

When they are far enough Wei Wuxian opened his eye, 'Lan Wangji is carrying me on his back,' "Wei Ying, hold on, I will get you heal."

'I always thought Lan Wangji hated me. Why is he doing this?' "Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me? Don't you always hate me?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Never hate Wei Ying. I want to help you because I have my regret."

"Regret? What regret?"

"That day at NeverNight, I didn't stand by your side. Instead I went up against you."

This make Wei Wuxian bit his lip, 'Is not your fault Lan Wangji. Studying demonic cultivation is my choice, you shouldn't blame yourself.' "This doesn't mean that I will forgive you. I still hate you."

"Mn. I know." 'I will make it up to you once all of this is over.' Was all Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji, 'when the whole cultivation world want me die and hated me.....the only person who stand beside me is.....Lan Wangji. Before I die, he did try to save me but with his injury, I don't think he can.'

"Wei Ying, we're almost there. Just hold on a little bit longer."

Wei Wuxian tighten his hand on Lan Wangji clothes, 'I'm so tire. I wish that I am still dead. Why did Mo Xuanyu summon me back to the living world anyway?' With that last thought Wei Wuxian fell unconscious due to the lost of blood from his injury.

They finally arrived at Cloud Recesse, the first thing Lan Wangji did is to treat Wei Wuxian injury. 'He a friend or I don't think he will think like that,' "sorry Wei Ying." He begin to take off Wei Wuxian top clothes to treat his wound.

When Lan Wangji did, he see three scar on Wei Wuxian left arm. "Three heal and one haven't. Is this a curse? Did Mo Xuanyu curse Wei Ying when he summon Wei Ying back to the living world?" 'I can ask Xiong zhang later.'

After taken care of Wei Wuxian injury Lan Wangji waited for Lan Xichen to come back from Jinlintai. 'What happen if Wei Ying didn't help Mo Xuanyu kill the last person? I need to find out.'

Lan Xichen finally came back from Jinlintai, "Xiong zhang," Lan Xichen look over at the doorway, "He here?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. "Xiong zhang, Wei Ying, he..."

Lan Xichen raised his hand to stop Lan Wangji, "no need to said anything Wangji. Wei gongzi, he has been frame, am I right?" Lan Wangji nodded his head again.

"Do you need to ask me something, Wangji?"

Lan Wangji went to sit down in front of Lan Xichen, "Xiong zhang, I found curse mark on Wei Ying arm. Three of them have been heal, only one left. What happen if Wei Ying didn't take care of Mo Xuanyu last enemy?"

"If Wei gongzi don't finish Mo Xuanyu request then Wei gongzi soul will be annihilated. He won't be able to reborn again. Same with Mo Xuanyu soul."

"Annihilated?" 'Wei Ying.' Lan Wangji tighten his fist on his clothes, 'No, I won't let that happen. I won't let anything happen to Wei Ying. He finally came back, he finally here. I will do anything to help, Wei Ying.'

"Wangji, shouldn't you head back to Jingshi in case Wei gongzi wake up?"

"Then I will take my leave," Lan Wangji stand up, he gave his brother a bow and then left from there.

When he return back to Jingshi he see that Wei Wuxian is still sleeping. He went to sit down next to Wei Wuxian on the bed. 'I promise to keep you safe. Wei Ying,' Lan Wangji slightly touch Wei Wuxian cheek, when Wei Wuxian move, he take his hand back.

The next day Wei Wuxian woke up, he look around the room, 'I'm back in Jingshi, back in Cloud Recesse.' He look behind him as he try to get up he make a noise this got Lan Wangji attention.

Lan Wangji went over to Wei Wuxian side to help him to sit up. "How are you feeling?" Lan Wangji asked.

"I'm fine."

"And your injury?"

"Huh my injury?"

Lan Wangji pull aside Wei Wuxian white shirt, 'good is all heal.' He then take Wei Ying hand, he pull up Wei Wuxian sleeves. This make Wei Wuxian take his hand back as he pull the sleeves back down.

"This is a curse from the sacrifices summon, am I right?" Lan Wangji asked. Wei Wuxian just nodded his head.

"How to undo it?"

Wei Wuxian didn't answer Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying, if you don't tell me? How am I suppose to help you?"

Wei Wuxian look at Lan Wangji, he sigh, "The only way for this curse to go away is for take down Mo Xuanyu last enemy."

"You don't mean Jin Guangyao?"

"I think so."

The two went silent, they don't know why Mon Xuanyu want Jin Guangyao gone but there is a story behind that, a story that no one know about beside the Jin clan.