The Truth

"Wei Qianbei, we brought little apple with us," Jingyi grinned at Wei Wuxian, "Little apple?" Jingyi and Sizhui nodded their head.

"He is outside," Wei Wuxian got up, he walk out of the temple. Seeing that Wei Wuxian is leaving Lan Wangji follow behind him. The two left from there without turning back since there no need for them to stay there any longer.

"Wei Ying, will you come back to Gusu to get your injury treated? Remember what I said to you?" Wei Wuxian stop, he turn to look at Lan Wangji, "You said that you will tell me the truth, the one where you talk to Zewu Jun about 16 years ago."

"Mn."

As the two walk back to Cloud Recesse a voice call out, "Hanguang Jun! Wei Qianbei!" The turn around to see Sizhui and Wen Ning running toward them, "Sizhui, why are you here? Aren't you scare that old man Lan will scold you?"

"Wei Qianbei please don't joke like that, I came here to ask you and Hanguang Jun something, something very important."

"Something very important?" Wei Wuxian glance over at Lan Wangji who gave him a slight nod to his head. Wei Wuxian look back to Sizhui, "What is it?"

"I have been remembering a little bit of detail about my memories for a while now. I can't be certain that is why I want to ask Wei Qianbei and Hanguang Jun about it."

"Hm? What is it that you want to know?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Claimed that he is a top notch cooking skills, yet he can only make dishes that are pungent to both the eye and to the stomach." Sizhui joke with Wei Wuxian, this got him quiet confuse.

"Huh?" Wei Wuxian is very confuse.

"Buried me in a field of radish, saying that I will grow faster with watering and sunbathing. And maybe a few more children would sprout to play with me. It is because I was too little back then, I couldn't fully remember everything but there is one thing I am certain of....Wen was my surname."

Wei Wuxian now understand what Sizhui is talking about, his eye begin to water, "Your name was Wen? Isn't your Lan your surname? Lan Sizhui...Lan Yuan? Lan Yuan? A-Yuan?" Wei Wuxian is now looking at a crying Sizhui.

Sizhui nodded his head up and down really fast, "Wei Qianbei, I....I....I am A-Yuan!"

"A-Yuan...didn't he died in the burial mound? He was left there all alone in the burial mound." Wei Wuxian finally understand now, he turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Hanguang jun, was it you who save A-Yuan."

"Yes, this is something I also want to tell you right after the other thing as well."

Wei Wuxian and Sizhui looked at each other, with so many thing going through Sizhui mind he end up giving Wei Wuxian a hug, "Wei Qianbei, I miss you! I really really miss you."

"Silly boy stop crying," Wei Wuxian patted Sizhui back to calm Sizhui down. Sizhui pull back while wiping his tears away from his eye, "I'm not crying, I'm just happy and excited at the same time."

After Wen Ning and Sizhui left, Lan Wangji turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, let's head back to Cloud Recesse. Wei Wuxian nodded his head. The walk to Cloud Recesse was quiet, Wei Wuxian doesn't want to talk right now since he doesn't know what to said to Lan Wangji.

Once they arrive in Cloud Recesse Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian to Jingshi where he will treat Wei Wuxian injury while telling him the truth.

"You want to know why I said those thing 16 year ago?" Lan Wangji asked while putting healing ornament on Wei Wuxian injury. Wei Wuxian didn't said anything, he just listen to Lan Wangji story.

"Everything I said to Xiong zhang was....was....was actually a lies."

This shock Wei Wuxian, "a lie?" Lan Wangji nodded his head, "I never hated you, you aren't  annoying, your not a rule breaker and your not a troublemaker."

"Then why did you said those thing to Zewu Jun then?"

Lan Wangji sigh, "Xiong zhang is the only one I can talk to, someone I can talk to about my feeling. You see, I never really have any friends. Those who see me, they either bow to me or run away. Your the first one who didn't run away, you were trying to make me to be your friend. I was shy back then, I don't know how to become friend with someone else, so you see you are the first."

"Then what about the soulmate?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I didn't expect the soulmate mark to disappear. I thought to myself, I don't really need a soulmate mark to know who is my soulmate. I will know who my soulmate is when I know that he or she is the one for me. Like how you make my heart beat fast when you are near, how you won't stop bothering me when I tell you to go away and how to make me long to see you again."

"Then do you....do you....do you... " Wei Wuxian couldn't said what he want to said, "Are you trying to said, do I like you or do you mean do I love you?" Lan Wangji asked. Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head.

Lan have on a small smile, he put down the healing ornament, put both of hand his on Wei Wuxian cheek, he bring Wei Wuxian face close to his and then he kissed Wei Wuxian on his lip.

(I am not gonna write the smut detail. Not good at it so just use your imagination okay?)

When air become a problem the two pull away, Wei Wuxian face blush a deep red. "Lan Zhan! Lan Wangji! Hanguang Jun! Warn me first before you do something like that!" Lan Wangji can only chuckle at how cute and adorable Wei Wuxian is when he blush.

"If I warn you, you won't let me kiss you, right?"

Wei Wuxian turn his face to look out the doorway, "I...I...I....I didn't said that."

"Wei Ying....will you forgive me?" Lan Wangji asked with a sad expression on his face. Wei Wuxian turn back to look at Lan Wangji

"I forgive you BUT if you do it again I won't give you a second chance."

"I know. Wei Ying?"

"Mhmm?"

"I love you, I fancy you, I want you, I can't live without you, I want us to go on a night hunt every single day. Please stay with me forever?"

Wei Wuxian eye twinkle just by hearing what Lan Wangji saying all of this, "Mn, I love you too My Hanguang Jun."

The two stay in Cloud Recesses until Wei Wuxian is heal and once he is heal Lan Wangji will take Wei Wuxian to their home, a place where no one can bother them, a place that will be just the two of them and a place where they only want peace and quiet.

The End
"I used to think of you as my soulmate" - Wei Wuxian
"I still am" -Lan Wangji

Thank you everyone for reading this story! Thank you for the vote and comment! I hope this story was good to read!
Bye now!