Take Him Back

'I can't let Jiang Wanyin take him back to Lotus Cove, whose know what he will do to Wei Ying.'

"Sect leader Jiang, as you can see your Zidian didn't work on Mo Xuanyu because he is not possessed by Wei Wuxian spirit.  So why do you want to trouble yourself with someone who is unimportant person like Mo Xuanyu?" Sizhui explain the solutions to Jiang Cheng.

'Ah I need to find a way to get away from the two of them especially Lan Wangji. I want nothing to do with him nor with Jiang Cheng anymore. He seem to have more hatred toward me now.' "Sect leader Jiang, I feel very uncomfortable if you take me with you because you aren't my type at all. I won't follow anyone who wave his hand at me to follow them." Wei Wuxian pointed at Jiang Cheng, "people like you, I have no interest in what so ever."

"Then what kind of type do you like?" Jiang Cheng asked Wei Wuxian or more like (ask Mo Xuanyu instead).

"What type?" '*sigh* I really don't want to said this but I need to get these two enemy away from me well here I go?' "Well you see....Hanguang Jun is the person who I like very much."

'Wei Ying, you don't mean it. I know you don't,' Lan Wangji look shock at Wei Wuxian who have a mischievous smile on his face.

'Annoying two people at once is like killing two bird with one stone! This will make them feel disgusted and will make them keep their distance from me. This way they won't bother with me anymore.'

Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian wrist, "mark your word."

"Eh?"

"I will take this person back to Gusu Lan clan," after saying that Lan Wangji dragged Wei Wuxian away from there.

'Eh eh eh ehhhhhhhh! Why is he dragging me back to Cloud Recesse? I don't want to go back there! Lan Wangji you let me go this instant!!!!'

Wei Wuxian end up at Cloud Recesse, 'What Is Lan Wangji Trying To Do!? Is he trying to bore me to death with their rule!' "I'm not going to go into your boring Cloud Recesse!" Wei Wuxian look at the rule on the wall.

'Why is there more rule on the wall? Wasn't it suppose to be only three thousand why is there more?!' "Have your wall got more rule or something because it use to have only three thousand last time I came here."

'He here. I can protect him from everyone else including Jiang Wanyin. But,' Lan Wangji look back at Wei Wuxian who doesn't want to go back into Cloud Recesse because of their rule and how boring it is.

'What can I do to make you stay Wei Ying?'

"I am leaving! Bye now!" Wei Wuxian dragged little apple away from there but little apple won't budge.

"Stop making a fuss didn't you said that you like Hanguang Jun, isn't better here then back down there where Sect leader Jiang can't get to you?" Jingyi asked.

"I don't care! I am not going to go up there! I am not going to go up there! If I do I won't be able to leave again!" 'More like I don't want to be anywhere near Lan Wangji. I still hate him for what he said 16 year ago.'

*Sigh* 'I won't force you if you don't want to stay in cloud Recesse but I am doing this for your safety, please understand Wei Ying,' "no need to force him. Once he tire out, carry him inside."

"My my my how energetic our guest is," everyone look up ahead to see Lan Xichen walking toward them.

"Zewu Jun."

"Xiong zhang, are you going to Jinlintai again?" Lan Wangji asked his big brother.

"Yea, there is another discussion conference coming up. I am going there to talk to A-Yao about it. This is the first time I see you bringing someone back. Especially someone with a good spirit. Make sure you treat our guest well, okay?"

"I will xiong zhang."

'Good spirit? Where in the world did he see the good spirit? What am I thinking? I need to leave! To get out! Cloud Recesse protection warrant are strict! How am I going to leave?maybe during around 7 or is it 5, yeah that is when I will leave.'

Wei Wuxian look back at Little apple, 'is he even going to go or stay here? If he stay here, then I will let him stay.'

"Bring him inside," 'it is for your own good, Wei Ying.'

"Where should we put him?" Jingyi asked.

"Jingshi."

"Jingshi?!"

"What is a Jingshi?" Wei Wuxian asked.

They dragged Wei Wuxian back to the place where Lan Wangji live, it is a place no one can enter without his permission. "This place belong to Hanguang Jun, no one is allow inside. I suggest you stay inside and don't leave," with that Jingyi and his fellow clan left from there.

"Ah don't leave? I will leave either way. But since is curfew I will wait for tomorrow to leave." 'It is boring alright. I don't want to be here.'

That night after Lan Wangji come back from his soak in the cold spring, he enter into his room when he did he see Wei Wuxian back to the door. He walk over to the bed, "Wei Ying?"

Wei Wuxian didn't answer him, he doesn't know that Wei Wuxian is awake. He just doesn't want to talk to Lan Wangji anymore. Lan Wangji grip his cloth, "I know you still hate me but I....." 'I what? It was my fault.' With that last thought Lan Wangji went into his room and got ready for bed.

'Of course I still hate you. It is not like I will forgive you even all these year I won't forgive you. Just want to be away from the place that remind me of how hurt I was.'

Wei Wuxian turn around to look at Lan Wangji room, 'the light is out. I rather sleep on the roof then in the same room as Lan Wangji.' So he slowly slowly slowly walk toward the door, he open it without a sound and then he leap onto the roof.

"Much better," 'umm let see they usually wake up at five but how will leave if people are standing guard at the gate.' "I need to wake up first before anyone and then leave," with that saying Wei Wuxian fell asleep on the roof.