Episode 1: The Northern Water Tribe

*3 hours after the book 2 finale* alright we have finally arrived at the northern water tribe Katrina said.  so where can we find someone to help me learn WaterBending Tyson shouts. We have to find a place to stay before we learn about where to find a WaterBending master Katrina said. alright we found this hotel then I guess we will stay in here Tang said. I am gonna go for a walk and explore the water tribe maybe go ice fishing Tyson said. Tyson heads to a nearby lake and fishes and gets a old looking  amulet  and goes back to the hotel. do any of you guys know what this is it looks like a weird amulet or something like magic or some crap Tyson said.

 It looks kind of cool and weird Katrina said. yeah looks pretty cool where did you find that Tang said. I dont really know It was kinda just there like me when I got there Tyson said. so nevermind this where do I go for waterbending training I need to learn before what the fortune teller comes true Tyson said.  I gotta go see a fortune teller sometime find out my true future Katrina said. yeah That would be nice I guess maybe yours will be less damaging and dark then my future Tyson shouts. 

lets just go for a walk maybe we will find a training academy for waterbenders  and somehow maybe a Fortune teller I mean I am from the earth kingdom Tyson.W said. Alright lets go everyone Tyson shouts. They head twords the middle of the tribe and find a snow fort made by the kids of the water tribe. they move past the fort an head to the store and buy some slushy s.