Episode 16: Princess Yue

Tyson wakes up in the middle of the night and looks out the window and the moon is glowing The moon spirit floats down to his window "what are you what is this" he asks. "I am Yue the moon spirit but I have not met an avatar since Aang before" she said.  "alright well that was like over 100 years ago" Tyson said.  "oh wow Have I been gone for that long wow can not believe its been that long since I have seen humans or anything but the moon" Yue said.  "Hello Avatar I am back just as always looking as causing death" deathslayer said. Yue fades back in the moon. 

"what do you want why are you killing people why man just why your my father" Tyson asks. "to get back at you to finally get my revenge you killed him you did this Tyson not me I am just the spirit you set free" he said.  "Just stop killing and listen to me you have to listen to me" Tyson said. "no I wont and I dont so just prepare you will die maybe not today but I will come for you" Deathslayer said. Deathslayer fades away and Katrina walks in. 

"I need to learn better waterbending Katrina I do not really no much of how to waterbend" Tyson tells her.  they walk through the village trying to find a waterbending training center and they found a good one.  "finally we have made it too a good training center" Katrina said. They enter into the arena.  "Lets see if you can do a waterslash" she said "alright!!!".  Tyson tries but on creates a small lil slash. "try again but do not hold back focus harder On what you wanna make with that water" Katrina said.  "alright I will try again Katrina" Tyson said. 

Tyson tries it again and he finally did a waterslash. "finally I did it Katrina!! these moves will definitely help with beating deathslayer" Tyson yells. "Don't get to cocky just take one step at a time that was an easy waterbending move" Katrina said. "alright what else you got for me" he said back. "hmmm try this" she said. Katrina creates a small Ice statue of herself. "woah thats kinda cool I wanna try that seems kinda cool" He said.  Tyson tries to make a statue and he ends up making a statue of zuko instead. "wow Tyson usually when it comes to icebending a statue you end up making whatever you think about why are you thinking about your great great grandfather Fire lord Zuko anyway" Katrina said. "yeah I guess I was thinking why am I nothing like him if only I could see how his life was I know he was evil before he joined Aang but for me thats all I know" Tyson said.  "well I wish I could help you all I know is my great great grandmother katara was there aswell joined with Aang and the team but yeah nothing more really" she said back. 

"we should start heading back Tang and Tyson 2 are waiting for us" Tyson said. They start heading back to the hotel and they enter the hotel. "wow you guys are finally back now its been awhile where did you guys go also Yue or whatever came back into the living room and warned us that Adnan is coming back and has somehow snook into the hotel and took back his staff we used to bring back Katrina" Tyson 2 said.