Episode 18: No More Family

"okay we have boarded up the doors and windows now Tyson" Katrina said.  "you guys stay in here I will head out and find Deathslayer" Tyson said. Tyson heads outside and heads off to the fire nation to find out if everyone there is okay Tyson hops onto the flying bison and heads twords the fire nation. he lands down into the fire nation. *the guard bows down* "what are you doing here mr.fire lord sir" he said. "I live here dude" Tyson said.  Tyson heads in but the main temple where his father lived is trashed and broken. "woah what the hell happend in here" he said. "uh there was an attack in here master" Guard said.  Tyson grabs the guard by his shirt. "where is my mother damn it  where idiot where" Tyson said. "first of all let go of me please sir master but its something I was not gonna tell you but I was gonna let u find out but your mother died when this blue fiery creature came in" The guard said. 

"and you guys did nothing do I rule over a bag of pussies what the hell man you are fired get the hell out of here before I kill you myself" Tyson said. "we tried fire and our weapons do nothing against this creature we promise we tried" he said. "thats not enough my mother the empress is dead how could you be so calm I am wondering how ba sing se even lost against you idiots my mother is dead empress kiera is gone this is all of your faults" Tyson explains. "I AM FIRELORD NO MORE" he yells. Tyson throws his fire nation crown and it breaks on impact with the ground. 

Tyson runs off onto the flying bison and heads twords the air temples. he lands infront of the gate to enter the main temple area. he comes off and heads inside to the air temples. Aang the child runs up to Tyson and hugs him. "I missed you Tyson I really missed you" he said. "thats not what I came for I came because I dont trust anyone anymore I need real help I need to finally destroy Deathslayer" Tyson said. 

Tyson heads past the monks training and fighting each other.  he goes up to the second command monk the monk who comes after Tenzin before he died. "I just needed to come somewhere nice a peaceful for a change and unfortunately my mother has passed and I have quit with the fire nation I cant rule over a bunch of people who do not know how to defend there own people I am so done with it" Tyson said. "but you cant give up Tyson you have to keep living and being the fire lord you cant be the avatar and give up you are supposed to lift and keep the balance of this world you have to keep trying" The monk said.  

*back at the fire nation*: "um where is Tyson like he has been gone for a while now he should be back here by now" Katrina said. "um I just seen some news and Tyson's mother empress Kiera is dead and maybe Tyson ran off" Tang said. *back at the air temple*

"I can't be a hero a savior if everything I do it doesn't matter no matter what I always lose somebody Katrina my father I almost lost Katrina but still everytime I try there is always a cost" Tyson said. "we dont do the right thing because it always works out we do it because its the right thing to do" monk said. "I guess I should head back to my friends than since I no longer have family anymore and I am finally gonna find a way to destroy Deathslayer" Tyson explains. Tyson heads onto the flying bison and goes back to the water tribe and heads to the hotel.