Short Episode 7: The Black Fire

* in the Morning after the tsunami*  Tyson walks downstairs to the kitchen and makes some eggs bacon and toast and sits down at the table. *after breakfast* "Good morning" Katrina said. "good morning I guess" he said back.  "I guess I wont go for a morning walk because every time I do all hell breaks loose" Tyson said.  "how about I go for a walk with Tang and Tyson.w Then" Katrina said.  they leave and Tyson is home alone now. Tyson walks into the living room and big huge flames strike up off the ground and a skull looking face shows up in the fire. "if you must know I am someone you know and You will make me what I need to achieve my goals" Black Flame said.  "and what would your goals be" Tyson asks. "TOTAL CHAOS"  It said back. then the flame fades away and then  Katrina and Tang and Tyson.W come back to the hotel. 

"we are back now" Katrina said. "Oh My Goddd" he said *Tyson gets startled*.  "well its a good thing you guys are back now finally Jesus that flame thing came back and wow was it ever creepy" Tyson said.  "here I have set up cameras and such now to help us find this" "black flame dude" Katrina said. few hours later as its night time the flame pops up again in the living room and once again has a face again. "Your friends wont help you they cant stop me nothing can stop me you hurt me and I will stop at nothing to kill you" The flame said.  "what have I ever done to you I dont even know you" Tyson said. * your hurt me and you choose these people over me and you are to late it is your time to die now" The flame said. the black flame fades away. "wow you were telling the truth there really is a black flame sorry I did not believe you about it" Tang said. "yeah sorry" Katrina and Tyson.W both said.