Episode 19: Melting Point

* the next morning* "I am gonna go make breakfast I am gonna go make a salad with all the stuff I got from the store the other day" Tyson yells out loud. Tyson runs to the kitchen and chops up some lettuce and some tomato and some cucumbers and shoves it into a bowl and uses airbending to mix it around. and then grabs some breakfast sausages and cooks them with fire bending. he sits down at the table "dinner is ready!!!" he yells. "wow why are you wasting your bending skills on making food" Tang said. "I dont know it helps me practice better" He said back. Katrina comes down stairs and gets to the kitchen table ready for breakfast. Tyson turns on the television and turns it to the news channel. "the polar ice caps and the water tribe area begin to melt and we are sure global warming has something to do with it but its melting at an alarming rate I advise for the water tribe to escape before all hell breaks loose" The news reporter said. 

"cant just have on normal day cant just go for a normal walk or have a normal shopping day nothing surprises me anymore" Tyson said.  "we are getting news that a dark fiery demon is causing the melting to become worse over time" The reporter said.  "of course its him just shows up uninvited and ruins my life I have no idea why this idiot is so obsessed with ruing my life" Tyson said. 

"well time to go find this bitch and take out the trash again" he said. Tyson heads out to the middle of the village to find deathslayer. "Uh Avatar if your looking for the creepy creature he went to the main mountain just east of here and started burning it you must stop him or else an avalanche will come down crushing our village" A villager said. "I will stop him and I will make sure he does not ever get away with this and never does this again" he said back. 

Tyson heads to the mountain and finds deathslayer. "Come here to stop me again avatar nothing you do can stop me your fathers death gave me life once again I have been stuck in the spirit world for too long I am not going back ever again" Deathslayer said. "you cant keep running forever deathslayer I will always find you" Tyson said. Tyson throws a water slash at him. but as usual the water does nothing to deathslayer. "wow you thought just because I have fire on me that water will hurt me I am a spirit warrior I am not fire I am a spirit and nothing can stop me I will kill everyone you know your mother is dead but Katrina is next" He said. "your not gonna hurt anybody ever again I will find a way to destroy you" Tyson said. Tyson throws a rock chunk at deathslayer knocking him backwards A little bit.  Tyson uses snowbending  and icebending to repair the melting ice and snow Deathslayer was causing. "I hate you bastard I will kill you and everyone you love dont think this is anything but a minor inconvenience" he said. Deathslayer fades off and Tyson heads back to the hotel.