Episode 21: Spiritbending

"Alright now to find a master of spiritbending so we can finally put the deathslayer related issues behind us" Katrina yells.  "I think you should teach me what you know about spiritbending and then after we can find a master so I could master spiritbending so I can defeat deathslayer once and for all" Tyson said.  Tyson and the team roam around the water tribe in search for a master of the spiritbending sub-element. "well I think I might know where we can find one we can check the water bending school and then we can get a trainer there to teach you Water and Spiritbending" Tang said. 

"alright lets head over to the water tribe school and find a spiritbending master Tang come with me Katrina Tyson.W stay here Tang will fly me over to the school so I can speak with a master" Tyson explains. They head out to the school. *1 hour later* They head inside the school office. "can I help you gentlemen are you looking for someone" The principal said.  

"we need to find any kind of spiritbending master so I can help get rid of somebody who is threatening the whole world and wants to kill everyone I know" he said. "you can call me Mrs.Crevis and get out of my school I wont help you if your trying to kill someone" she said. Tyson pulls of the bandage covering his burn. "woah you are The Avatar and The Fire Lord I am sorry for threatening you sir I never meant to be disrespectful I gratefully apologize for my disrespect sir master sir" she said.  "its alright I am glad you are willing to protect your students and school so yeah its all good" he said. 

"the best teacher we can get you for this is Mr. Kuruk a spiritbending genus" She said.  "you mean like the Avatar Kuruk thats awesome" Tang said. "uh yeah he is named after avatar kuruk and yeah I guess its pretty cool" she said. Tyson and Tang head out to find Mr.Kuruk.  after a while they finally find Kuruk. "hello mr.kuruk I need your help to learn spiritbending I really need it to stop a threat known as deathslayer" Tyson said. "Ill help you young avatar I do not know a deathslayer but I can help you" he said. "um how did you know I was the avatar uh kuruk sir I never met you yet" he said. 

"uh rumor has it the avatar had a burn like your great great grandfather Zuko thats how I knew you were the avatar" Kuruk said. after hours of training Tyson has learned some spiritbending. "I think I know how to spiritbend now kuruk" he said. "uh yeah you are pretty good and a pretty fast learner so yeah not to shabby at spiritbending so good job um I got to go back to the school to get ready for the next day of school for the kids" he said. 

Kuruk heads back to the school and  Tang and Tyson heads back to the hotel where Katrina and Tyson.W still are residing at.  on his way there the flying bison gets attacked by Deathslayer. the flying bison crashes down "nahhhooo man what the hell" he said. deathslayer lands down onto the ground. "its time I am ready now its time for your END