Episode 14: The Legend Of The GoldBender

Water tribe news anchor: "There is a bank robber bending gold and riches to earn his fame and money around all the water tribe villages".  Tyson wakes up after healing from yesterdays Dark Tyson attack. "welp time to go stop the "goldbender" Right now" Tyson said. "no you need rest I will take care of this fight with Tang and Tyson 2". she said. Tyson goes up stairs to his room and lays down on his bed and falls asleep. Tang Tyson 2 and Katrina head outside and go to the crime scene where the goldbender is. "Hello Tang" he said. 

 the Goldbender comes along and fires a gold chain at Tang and Tang crushes it with his earth bending. "you cant hurt me with gold you idiot" Tang said. "I dont wanna kill you I just need gold now stay out of my way" He yells!! Goldbender throws another gold chain at Tang but he grabs it and wears it. "thank you for the patronage fool" Tang yells.  *back at the hotel* Tyson is laying on the bed still but Avatar Aangs spirit returns. "hello young avatar why are you not out there helping your friends" Aang said. "well I have to stay and heal for now also there is something I have been wanting to ask you how do you still come to me rumors say korra erased the remaining avatar spirits?" Tyson asks.  "they never got erased we were no longer connected to her so yeah since her death we can connect you to just not her" Aang said. *back at the fight*.

*Deathslayer appears*  he kills the goldbender. "wow what a pretender this fool is absolutely pathetic and as for you Katrina your not off the hook eather" he yells *evil laugh*. Deathslayer grabs Katrina's neck and snaps it and fades off.  Tang and Tyson.W run up to her body "NAHHHHHOOOOOO" they both yell simultaneously. *back at the hotel*. "wow so thats the truth eh" Tyson said. "yep nothing but the truth" Aang said. Aang fades off.  Tang and Tyson.W return back to the hotel. "Katrina is dead she is dead" they both say. "Wwhat!!!" Tyson yells.