Episode 17: Adnan's Return

"wait just a minute the staff that adnan uses revived Katrina but its only temporary" Tyson said. "no do not worry we got a master of healing from the water village to enhance the staff and so this Resurrection is permanent" Tang said.  "thank god everyone is gonna be safe" Tyson said.  Tyson goes for a short walk outside and heads to the market to pick up some fresh fruits.    Tyson buys some apples oranges and some lettuce. Tyson heads back to the hotel. "Alright I am back guys finally without getting into trouble" Tyson said.  "yep its about time you go outside and some loser idiot doesn't try to kill me or us" Katrina said. 

Adnan shows up in the middle of the village with a water bending staff. "Surrender your money gold diamonds or any kind of jewelry" Adnan said. Tyson runs in.  "wow now your just a petty thief Adnan arent you" he said.  "Well I need what I need and I need some money" He said back.  Adnan uses the staff to snowbend a huge chunk of snow and throws it at Tyson and Tyson just flies back a little bit. "wow you are unbelievable you are not a bender are you Adnan" He asks. "nope I snook in and made a water bending staff an earth bending staff and fire bending staff" Adnan said. 

Tyson throws a fire ball at him but before it hits him Adnan throws a giant snowball at him and the snowball just melts and the water falls to the ground. "you thought snow would stop my fire you are just an idiot with no bending no skills with your staffs and no IQ points" Tyson said. "we will see what happens next time Tyson I wont go easy on you next time I wont I just Wont" Adnan said. Deathslayer appears. "what the hell are you flaming monster thing" Adnan said. "I am your death I am Deathslayer your end your time to say goodbye to anyone who ever loved you and soon I will come for you too Avatar" Deathslayer said. 

DeathSlayer grabs Adnan and burns his head into black burnt pieces obliviously killing him. Tyson throws a fire ball at deathslayer. but it does absolutely nothing. "fighting fire with fire eh bold move I must admit but foolish all the same" he said. "fine coward I wont waste my time with you I fight you and all you do is just run off and run off you are pathetic deathslayer" Tyson said back.  "I will kill everyone you know everyone you will ever see and Adnans staff wont help you next time your little girlfriend your mother nobody you know will ever be safe" He said. Deathslayer fades off and Tyson heads home. 

"okay guys we have to board up our windows and door for a while cause deathslayer wont stop until we all die and he will attack my family and all of you guys" Tyson said.