Episode 10: Tragedy Part Two

"what did you do to my father what the hell did you do" Tyson yells. " no its what you did not me his death gave me life"  the flame mumbles.  "I dont believe you I would never kill my father I would never ever do that" Tyson said. "believe it I am your father but I am not but besides that you have to find the embernatakisk" The flame yells.  "I dont know where it is I told you" Tyson explains.  "you will find or I will end you and your friends you choose these fools over your own father" The flame said. 

 "Your not my father not anymore you are someone so different now I dont trust you and you are not my father and not apart of my family" Tyson yells.  "Thats just it you dont care you dont care about me but I am no longer your father I am something much greater" the flame yells.  " and you will find that stone I will become my true form or I will destroy you and everyone you love" the flame screams. The flame fades away and Tyson heads back to the water tribe using the flying bison. 

*10 hours later* Tyson returns to the water tribe and goes back to the hotel where he and his friends stay. "hello Tyson your finally back" Katrina said. *blushing* "hello yeah your back finally so how did it go" Tang said. "I have a lot to discuss with you guys regarding the black flame and who it is cause I know who it is" Tyson explains. "well who is it" Katrina asks. " the black flame is my father reborn and he is trying to get a stone that could give them the ability to become a human like form" Tyson explains. "wow I cant believe I am sorry this happend to you I am sorry your father turned out like this" Katrina said. *she hugs him*   "yeah we are sorry I could have never have guessed that the black flame could have been your father the fire lord" Tang said. 

Tyson orders some pizza to get this off his mind and orders a pizza with chicken and BBQ sauce instead of the classic tomato sauce. "alright I got a pizza to get this off my mind and I am hungry" Tyson said. "alright good again I am sorry for what happend with your father" Tang said. "thank you again and I dont really want to talk more about it but alright lets just wait for this pizza" Tyson said.