Episode 8: Tyson Alone

*the morning after the black fire account* "we need to find out who or what the black flame is" Katrina said. "exactly we need a way to track it a secure it" Tang said. they keep out cameras and Tang agrees to stay up all night to make sure it does not come in at night. " I am gonna check out around the hotel from the outside for clues" Tyson said. Tyson walks out but finds nothing creepy or weird nothing out of the ordinary. " well I found nothing outside guys wait Guys where are you guys!" Tyson said. He walks outside but non of the villagers are there nobody can be seen no animals or people just nobody.

"what the hell Is going on now why is everyone gone!!" Tyson yells. The black flame comes in again. " I got rid of anyone that could save you from my grasp I will end you and nothing can get in my way now" The black flame whispers. The black flame throws a big black fire ball but Tyson slashes fire and blocks the flame. "you cant avoid me forever Tyson I will come for after what you did to me" The flame said. "what did I do to you weirdo and bring my friends back now or you will regret it" Tyson said. "not until you make me what I need" The flame said.

"what do you need Flame what is it" Tyson said. " thank you for asking but I need the emberanatakisk a ember with the power to make fire into its truest form" The flame said. " and if I find this emberanatakisk than will you leave me alone forever and never show up around the 4 nations ever again?" Tyson asks. " yes I guess" the flame whispers. " where would I find this stone like object" he asks. "here is a hint you have been there before for now I will return your friends here for now but you better find that stone in the next month or they will be gone forever" the flame yells. The black flame fades away now and Tyson runs home