CHAPTER 3| Emotions

Tangsan laid on his fusion bed with a rabbit girl who he lost too, deep in thoughts.  It was a really funny story actually,the way they met.

Tangsan had just gotten to Nuoding Academy where he was going to begin his training to be a spirit master and he was assigned to dorm seven where he fought briefly with the leader of the dorm,he won easily but then this rabbit eared girl popped in out of nowhere and beat him to a pub. He clearly made history of being their dorms shortest term leader.

The new dorm leader, the rabbit girl (he didn't really bother listening to her name),made her first declaration,and that was for Tangsan to share his bedspread with her after it had been given to him ,and she seeing how soft it was compared to the other boys,  and the only way that was possible  was for them to fuse their beds together.

He didn't really care much about that as he laid on the bed in the middle of the night still wide awake, sleep clearly not planning on coming anytime soon,his face skulling.

He held this particular skulling expression not because of him losing to the rabbit eared girl nor was it due to the nicknames they had given him in the dorm as a means of teasing him but because of a certain hallow feeling he had inside of him.  His chest ached so badly that it made him just want to rip whatever it was that made him feel the way he did out and find relief.

He didn't know why he felt so...... so incomplete, like a certain part,no!the best, most important part of him had been ripped apart from...... well him. He felt so lonely, confused and frustrated. Why would his heart not stop this pounding and aching already. He knew he missed Lixue but for his heart to react in this manner, for his hands to crave to touch the delicate snow white skin of the younger boys,to inhale his scent that somehow always smelled like a field of flowers and butterflies because he had become addicted to said smell, everything, Tangsan missed everything about Lixue. His smiles,his calm nature and the way he understood him without the need to speak and It was driving him so insane he thought his heart wouldn't be able to take it anymore and just breakdown.

Yes!Tangsan missed everything about the white haired boy and that made him even more confused. He knew they were friends,best friends even and he was bound to be a bit upset due to the way they left thing or rather due to the way fate (Grandpa Jack) made them leave things.

The thought of the old man began to ignited a certain kind of anger to erupt from within Tangsan as he thought of the man that stood between him and  his Li, but this again stirred a hurricane of confusion in his now jumbled and messed up brain. Did he just refer to Li as ' his' and why did he just think of Grandpa Jack in that cold manner.

He didn't understand why the Old man didn't want them to say goodbye and to think he went along with it without any protest, just made him all the more angrier at himself and the old man but mostly himself, rebuking his past self for making such a stupid mistake,but he still didn't understand why he felt like this and to be honest he was scared. He never felt this way about another man in his previous life so why was he feeling like this now. Was it what he thought it was?
Could this feeling ....No!

He had a hint on what this feeling was or could be but he would not accept it. He didn't see Lixue in that manner or way. They were just friends... really close friends that had a lot in common and felt like they didn't belong in the community they found themselves in so they decided to go through it together ,than to go through it alone, that was all.

Nothing more ,nothing less. So why did his heart disagree so strongly to his mind.  ' Ahaaaaa'. His head hurts so much. Why was he feeling this conflicted.

He place his pillow on top of his head trying so greatly to forget about what he felt or didn't. Hopefully by tomorrow the feelings would be gone.

The metal stress must have gotten to him because he felt himself drifting off to a peaceful, feelings-free void.