00: xanasynantó

(a/n: hisa switches between "him" & "you".
she's always talking abt jw though. it just
shows how her thoughts work at the moments)

two, three maybe?

no, i think it's been four.

four years, without you.

how am i? well, i'm alright. i think.

i graduated, and i moved out. nobody was there to stop me, to say what they thought about me finally taking a step to start my life.

well, because... nobody really cared.

it's alright though, i think i'd rather have it like that than to have someone nag at me 24/7.

but what about grandpa?

yeah, his time was also up.

and because i already experienced losing you, it didn't hurt so much.

i guess i just felt a bit numbed.

heeseung doesn't live in your apartment anymore either. it also took me about 8 months to finally bring myself to visit your place.

but when i visited, there was already a new tenant there.

i probably would've rotted in bed if it weren't for grandpa's passing.

because i was mourning you, i hadn't realized that there were other people i also cared about.

i didn't want to repeat your suffering when you lost your mother, but i guess it's just natural for us humans to act this way after losing someone?

you were my purpose, and before i knew it, you were gone.

days and days had passed, i bet grandpa was worried about me as well. during those 8 months, i didn't even know he was nearing death too.

it shocked me, it really did. so i decided to force myself up and at least try to live a better life.

i mean, you would've wanted that for me anyway.

ah, i really miss you.

but here i am, still in school. finally growing up though.

something i forgot to ask, was if you had any dreams for the future.

because then, maybe i would help you accomplish that dream.

well, i had nothing to do with my life anyway. and for school, i didn't really know what course to take.

so i just decided to major in horticulture, i mean, my grandpa did it as well; i liked gardening, plants, flowers, all of it...

i forgot to say that i took a year off after graduating, and then i continued my studies.

some people helped me through it, i'm quite grateful for them.

but if we got the chance to grow up together, just you and i, then i'd be the happiest girl on earth.

alright, let me just get to the point already.

what i wanted to ask, was what type of person would you have wanted to grow up as?

that's all..