>

>>Giselle/Georgia McCafferty<<

"Is this going to be a normal thing, where everyone knows something and I don't?"^^^

^^^

"Is this going to be a normal thing, where everyone knows something and I don't?"^^^

———————

KILLIAN JONES ~x~ GEORGIA MCCAFFERTY
——

Georgia always felt weird in the city, she lived near her best friend, Neal and his fiancé. She always felt something was off with his fiancé but left it out. Georgia felt almost jealous of their relationship. She had never found someone to love. When an old friend of Neal comes along, Neal goes to a place called STORYBROOKE along with Georgia and his fiancé. That's when things take a twist in fate.

"It's you... I-in the photo..."

        "Me? What photo? Do I have a stalker?!"

"No, no.. not you but... you?"

        "Lady, you have to start making sense."

Killian Jones found himself in STORYBROOKE after being taken there by Cora. There was only two reasons why we went there... for revenge on that crocodile and to avenge his love, Giselle. She was killed by that stupid crocodile.. or so Killian thought. In reality, the poor girl was sent to a world with no magic and no memory of her lover. So, he didn't expect her to appear in STORYBROOKE days later...

"Giselle?"

        "Uhh, who?"

"Giselle, I-I thought you were dead."

        "Dead?! Huh, lady you have to explain."

In this version...

GISELLE decided she wasn't ready. She wasn't ready for marriage, especially to a man she had just met. So she did the first thing that came to mind, she ran. She ran to a town she knew Edward would look for her in. That's where she met the people who worked in the nearby Tavern, they were willing to take her in if she worked for them. She agreed. She went there to escape marriage, she didn't expect to meet a pirate who would change her life.