Twenty-One.

✧.* CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

༄ All eyes traveled toward the Pirate, whose eyes never once left the red-haired woman. Georgia hummed in confusion, looking up too - expecting the pirate to have noticed the arrival of yet another person but... no, his eyes were glued to her. His eyes traveled from her hair to her hazel eyes then to her lips and back again. Like he was studying her.

"Uh, who?" Georgia questioned, crossing her arms.

"... is it you? Is it really you? " He spoke yet his voice was barely above a whisper. Georgia slowly glanced around once more. He meant her. "What- what happened?"

The redhead blinked, turning toward Mary Margaret with a look of help. She nervously laughed, glancing around the group. "Um, I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't... I don't know anyone called Giselle. We've never met before, I'm sorry."

Killian's eyes switched between her eyes. He was searching for any hint of a lie. Potentially even some sort of joke. But all he found was honesty. Complete and total honesty... and his heart shattered to a million pieces.

Georgia nervously chuckled, avoiding his longing gaze as she turned back to the group. "So..." She cleared her throat, walking toward Emma Swan. "...How are we getting Henry back? I mean, where did he go anyway?"

Hook watched as she dismissed him. He was watching her every step. Every movement she made as she listened to Emma Swan. That was his Giselle. She acted so much like her yet she didn't know anything about him. Not even his name. "So," A voice called, aggravating the Pirate to his core. "are you done trying to kill me?"

Mr. Gold walked toward the pirate, his walking stick smacking off the floor with every step. Killian found his way toward the Dark One. "I believe so."

"Excellent." Mr. Gold smiled slightly. "Then you can live."

"What did you do to her?" Killian spat, glaring slightly.

"I did nothing. I merely sent her to the one place she never wished to go to again." The man told him. Before the pirate could ask more questions, Mr. Gold waved his hand. A small cloud of purple appeared on a barrel beside them, and a globe-like object appeared soon after.

All gathered to watch as Mr. Gold pricked his finger on the needle sticking out the top of the globe. His blood dripped from his finger, diving into the white globe like a drop of water landing in a puddle. It swam around, a glowing orb appearing in the middle.

It transformed into a small map. Regina furrowed her eyebrows, leaning closer for a better look. "Where is that? Where did they take Henry?" She asked. All eyes turned to the two men who seemed to recognize the map.

"Neverland," Killian muttered, looking up at Mr. Gold.

"What, so, the jolly green redhead is real too?" Georgia questioned, looking around at them all. "What's next? Talking chipmunks?" She joked, looking down at Mary Margaret, who nodded at her. "No. You're kidding- Oh, you're not kidding! Oh, my god!"

Killian watched her once more, trying his best to hide the smile that appeared after her look of amazed realization. "Shit, sorry, now's not the time." She shook her head, looking at Emma. "Time to get back Henry."

"Yeah." Emma nodded, walking up to the Quarterdeck alongside Hook and Regina - Emma handing him the magic bean for him to throw into the water. He looked at it for a moment, gripping it tight in his fist before launching it over the side of the ship.

A large whirlpool appeared in the water, a blue glow appearing. Everyone gripped on tight, Georgia stumbling for a moment as she gripped hold of the wood in front of her. "So who are we up against?" David yelled as he held Mary Margaret close while holding the rope in front. "Who are Greg and Tamara?"

"They're merely pawns." Mr. Gold shouted. "Manipulated by forces far greater than they can conceive. They have no idea who they're truly working for."

"And who's that?" Emma shouted over the wind.

"Someone we all should fear."

Georgia turned to look at him as she looped her arm around the wooden fence beside her, holding on for dear life. Mr. Gold didn't answer after that. The ship headed straight for the glowing whirlpool, sinking deep into it. A loud whoosh echoed as they entered it.

Soon enough... they'd be in Neverland.

-------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but...

How was the reunion? I know it wasn't the best
But I didn't know how to put it, you know what i mean? Killian remembers her but she doesn't know him. So I just did what ever that was but DON'T WORRY! I have plans for LOADS of Killian and Georgia scenes :D

Also... what should their little ship name be? Cause I
Can't think of one D: