Fifteen.

✧.* CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

HAVE you ever had a dream where you're falling? Wether it be falling from a tall building or falling off of something unknown, it would always wake you up before you hit the ground. You would feel your life flashing before your eyes before you wake up in the safe comfort of your bed. Except the minute you wake up, you know it was just a dream...

Georgia McCafferty had those dreams. But there was one thing different that separated hers from the remainder of people who've had those dreams. It was the same every single time. One minute, she would be standing above a large hole in the ground the next she felt two hands shove her and then suddenly she'd be falling hundreds of feet down into darkness.

Georgia woke up with a rather loud gasp. Red hair stuck to her face thanks to the cold sweat which rolled down her forehead. Her hands gripped the duvet, nails threatening to rip through the fabric from how tightly she held it. Her eyes were closed. Without noticing, she felt her hand travel to the right side of the bed as if it were expecting to find something.

Georgia opened her eyes, looking at the empty side of the bed. Strangely, it felt... odd for it to be so empty. Despite the fact she had always been alone. Always lived alone. She only had Neal. As a wave of annoyance washed over her face, the red head flopped back down on the bed, putting her arm over her eyes.

In the past week, a lot of shit had happened.

For one, Georgia met a wooden man who turned into a real boy and, yes, his name was Pinocchio. Regina had destroyed the curse she was going to place in a fire which burned in her own hand. Mary Margaret was getting eaten by her own guilt of killing Regina's mother. It had been crazy, almost too crazy for Georgie to wrap her head around but... she slowly started to understand it all. Slowly, but surely.

After Georgia awoke and got changed, she found herself walking along the paths of Storybrooke. Simply looking through shop windows and taking in the kind looking town. She had no idea how long she had been walking through the town but soon enough the rain started to pour, causing the woman to hold out the palm of her hand.

Georgia instantly rushed home, running through the pouring rain and straight back to her temporary room. While she walked through the hallways, cold and soaked in rain water, she heard voices nearby. "Hang on. I almost got it." It was Emma Swan. But what was she doing here?

"So, once we find proof that Tamara's evil, I guess the wedding's off?" Henry questioned. Georgia tried to stay quiet as she crept up the corridor.

"Henry, Neal and I are not getting back together, you know that, right?" Emma's voice echoed.

"I mean, once he's single, it could happen. Thrown together, moonlight, wine..." Henry glanced back, noticing the red head who was leaning against the wall with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Georgia!"

"Georgia—?" The blonde woman turned away from the door, looking to where Henry was supposed to be. Her eyes widened. "Georgia! It-it's not what it looks like!"

"Hmm." The woman hummed. "So, you're not breaking into Neal and Tamara's room to try and find suspicious stuff that belongs to Tamara so you can prove she's a bitch?" Emma stuttered in response before shrugging unsurely. Georgia chuckled. "She's always seemed off, you know? Always. I'm helping."

"Wait, What?" Emma furrowed her eyebrows. "Really?"

"Obviously. Look, I love Neal like a brother but Tamara just has this weird vibe to her, like she's hiding something." The blonde woman nodded in agreement, letting a out a sigh of relief as she turned back to the door. Georgia slowly turned toward the little boy beside her. "Aren't you supposed to be keeping look out, Mister?"