Ten.

✧.* CHAPTER TEN.

GISELLE found herself back in the tavern. She was welcomed back in with open arms by Anastasia and them all, including some regulars who had been confused by her sudden absence. Of course, she was given her job back right away, being allowed to work once again and live upstairs. It had always been welcome to her. Every time Killian Jones appeared in the bar, he always looked around for her. She ignored him.

"You know, you can't avoid him forever." Anastasia spoke, crouching down to meet eye to eye to the girl who hid under the table. Giselle let out a noise of begging as she looked at the woman. "Get out from under there, do you know how many people... do weird things under these tables?" Giselle let out a hum of confusion before rushing out from under the table with a noise of disgust, wiping down her dress and fixing her hair. "Plus, I don't even think he's— Oh, he's right behind you."

"Georgia." She heard a voice call causing her to glance behind her. There stood Killian Jones, who looked at her with slight shock. Anastasia glanced between the two before slowly backing up.

"I'm just gonna... yeah." She pointed behind her before rushing off to tell almost everyone about the situation.

"Georgia—"

"Can I help you, sir?" Giselle asked. "Do you need another drink? I can go and get you one, I'll get my friend Maria to bring that out for you—" she started to walk away but she felt him gently grab her wrist.

"Georgia." He called once again causing her to sigh and look at him. "I came to apologise, which is something I had... never quite expected to do, let alone inside a tavern." Giselle looked away from him for a moment. "I never should have brought that up, especially since it's one of the many things you hide from... I'm sorry."

There was a small silence, except from the loud chatter and laughter coming from the busy tables. "I never thought this would happen to me. An apology from a pirate? Though, totally needed. What you said was unexpected, rude and disrespectful, bringing up my past to a group of strangers. Yet, surprisingly..." She shrugged. ".. I accept your apology."

"Really?" Killian furrowed his eyebrows.

"yes. But never do anything like that again." She pointed at him. "I also recall that I called you a coward, I am so—"

"Don't be. Just..." he smirked lightly. "...re-join me and my crew on the ship, I'll take you anywhere you'd like to go."

Giselle crossed her arms. "I will, on one— no, two conditions. One, never mention my past unless I say it is okay and two... teach my how to use a sword?" She smiled slightly as she looked at him. Killian glanced down with a smirk before looking up at her again.

"You want to learn to use a sword?" He questioned before holding out his hand. "I can make that happen, I am quite a good teacher... for more things than one." He smirked slightly, looking at her. A small scoff escaped her lips yet her smile never left.

"Careful there, Killian." She patted his shoulder before walking past him. He turned around, watching her as he leaned against the table behind him, the very one Giselle had hid underneath just moments before. "I'll know how to use a sword soon, better watch your tongue."

Killian watched her for a moment, a never leaving smirk on his face as he watched her walk away from him. Crossing his arms, the pirate noticed a few things he hadn't before about the red haired woman. How her hair always had two small braids connecting at the back of her hair, the way her smile could light up a room. He noticed many things —— like how he always knew she was gorgeous but... the more he looked at her, the more beautiful she became.