fourteen.

✧.* CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

"HENRY?" Georgia shouted through the dark tunnels of the mines. She was still getting used to all this fairytale crap but it still weirded her out how Ruby — The woman leading — could smell Henry's trail since back at the diner. Neal, Emma, David, Georgia had been led by Ruby to the Mines underneath Storybrooke.

"He was in here." Ruby told them all.

"Why would an 11-year-old kid run away to the mines?" Neal asked.

"Wouldn't be the first time." The blonde woman shrugged. Georgia turned to her for a moment, looking at her like 'what the fuck do you mean'. The red haired girl fixed her jacket, trying not to trip over stones or her own shoe laces.

"I think I know what he was looking for." David ran right toward a large red box in the distance. "The dynamite the dwarfs use for blasting."

"What would he want dynamite for?" Emma questioned, stepping forward.

Neal sighed, closing his eyes for a quick second as he realised. "To get rid of magic." All eyes fell to the man, Emma questioning what he meant. "At the diner, he said someone should get rid of magic." He explained. Georgia nodded slowly, slightly remembering even though she was distracted most of that time.

"What, So he's gonna blow it up?" Ruby furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is that— is that even possible?" Georgia asked, glancing around at them.

"I-I don't know." Neal Shrugged with confusion. "But where would he even go to do that?"

* . • § • . *

"HEY!" Emma Swan shouted as they reached the Well located in the middle of the forest, David, Neal and Georgia not far behind. "Regina! Get away from my son!" Regina turned around, Henry stood behind her watching.

"He's not your son, he's mine." Regina spat, glaring at the blonde. "And after I cast this, you'll never see him again."

"That's never gonna happen." David told her.

"If you wanna kill Mary Margaret, you're gonna have to go through us." Emma told her. Georgia blinked, confused by the whole situation until a large flame appeared in the palm of Regina. Pure shock appeared on her face until she was shoved behind Neal, who had David in front of him with a gun aimed at the dark-haired woman.

Henry ran forward, standing in the middle of it all. "Stop!" He yelled

"Henry get out of the way!" Neal screamed as Emma held him back.

"Not until someone helps me destroy magic!"

"There's no way to get rid of it. You can't just blow it up." Regina told the young boy, who just looked at her.

"Magic isn't the problem, kid." Emma looked at the boy before her eyes travelled to Regina. "It's her."

"It's not just her, it's everyone! Look what magic did to Mary Margaret." Henry turned to his mother, Regina. "Look at what it did to you! It's ruining everything! It makes good people do terrible things."

"And bad people." Emma interrupted, holding out her hand for the boy to run to her.

Henry stared for a moment. He turned, slowly walking to Regina but stopping before he fully reached her. "Please." He begged. "It's gonna destroy my family. Help me get rid of it."

Regina sighed. "I can't do that, Henry. But there is something I can do." She held up a rolled up brown piece of paper, holding it above the fire in her palm. She stared at the boy as she allowed the paper to fall from her fingertips, burning in the fire. Georgia watched with confusion.

"Thank you." Henry thanked, David lowered his gun and Henry walked to Emma, hugging her tightly. Georgia didn't know what to do as everyone separated. She stood there for a moment, staring at the woman who tried to avoid meeting her eyes. But there was one thing she did know. Regina looked familiar. Very familiar.

"Hey," David called. "You okay?"

"Hmm?" Georgia hummed, turning to him. "Yeah, fine." She shook her head, rubbing her forehead as she walked off toward Neal, who waited for her. The pounding in her skull hadn't vanished, nor had it calmed. Actually, it felt as if it only grew with every person she found even slightly familiar.

Neal looked at her. "How's your head?" He asked, tilting his head at her as they walked side by side.

"Fine." Neal raised an eyebrow. "I'm serious. I'm fine, it's just this fucking headache!"

— — — — — — — — — — —

I'm fine ! No longer in pain !
Just have a massive headache now ! :)