five

CHAPTER FIVE
————————

—Giselle hadn't seen that pirate in a while which surprised her, truly it did. He would be there almost everyday. "Giselle?" A voice questioned from behind the red-head. She shook out of her trance and looked towards Anastasia who looked at her concerned. "Are you all right?"

"Hm? Yes, quite. I'm just..." Giselle began playing with her fingers. "I-I heard Edward has began searching outside of Andalasia. But enough of that, we have people to serve." She smiled at Anastasia and started to wipe the tables once again. That's when she heard laughing, laughing of pirates was not hard to separate from others. The two women shared a look.

"Georgia." A voice rung out from beside her. So people would not get suspicious, she used a fake name. She turned her head to see Milah, who for some reason didn't like her.

"Milah." Giselle smiled at her. The red-head watched as Milah walked over to the table where.. the man who had saved her from Old man David was. She tilted her head in confusion, watching them from where she stood. They laughed, they talked and Giselle could swear she felt a tug in her chest. She shook her head before going off to clean more tables and serve drinks.

The Tavern was full in two seconds. Filled to the brim with pirates. "Ahoy, my three!" Milah yelled with a massive smile. All the pirates cheered with and for her, Giselle had been watching as she cleaned around. But as she was doing so she noticed something outside, a young boy.

"Are you alright?" Giselle asked, crouching down to the boys height. He nodded at her. "Are you cold? Where are your parents?" He pointed to inside the Tavern. "And they left you outside? Come on, love, let's find them. What's your name?" She smiled at the boy while holding out her hand.

"Baelfire.." the boy mumbled while shyly taking her hand.

"Ah, it's no one, it's just my husband." Milah told the pirate. Hm? She walked inside, the young boys hand in hers.

"Well, he's a tad taller than you described." The pirate that helped Giselle said making everyone laugh. Giselle furrowed her eyebrows. She looked down at the young boy who was watching Milah with a confused face while he muttered the word, 'mama.'

"Please. You have responsibilities."

"You mean, like being a man and fighting the Orge Wars? Other wives became honoured widows while I became lashed to the village coward." Milah spat at the man who stood in front of Giselle. "I need a break. Run home, Rumple. Its what you're good at."

"So you wish he was dead, Milah?" Giselle spoke up from behind with confusion in her voice. She looked towards the man with a small smile. "I'm sorry, for barging in on the conversation but I found your son outside. He was cold, so I was hoping I would find his parents and they would safely take him home."

"Sorry, ma'am. I-I told him to wait outside." The man, Rumple, bowed his head slightly at her. She smiled at him.

"It's alright, I think it's better out there than in here.." She muttered the last part before she crouched down in front of Baelfire. "You'll be alright, won't you?" He nodded at her with a smile as Milah got up and barged into her shoulder before taking her son out.

"Thank you, ma'am." Rumple slowly smiled at Giselle.

"Georgia." She smiled before he left. She turned to the pirate while shaking her head before walking off to help the other people, not noticing the pirate's eyes watching her with a strange emotion.

It was almost sun-rise and Giselle was still awake, we had been the whole night. Something was on her mind. She was cleaning around the Tavern, making everything clean when she heard footsteps behind her. She froze up but continued to sweep. As a hand was placed on her shoulder she turned around and punched the person in the face.

She gasped as she saw who it was. "Oh, no! I am so, so sorry! Here let me help!" She rushed forward towards the pirate. "Oh, sorry. I am very sorry."

"It's all right, love." The pirate hissed as he touched his, now bleeding, nose. He laughed. "You've got quite the right-hook."

"W-what are you doing here?" The red-head asked him. He shrugged.

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here."

"Yes, but not this early in the morning." Giselle sighed.

"I live upstairs, I-I couldn't sleep." She shook her head. "Here, I'll get you something to stop the, uh, bleeding." She ran and got a piece of cloth then gave it to the bleeding pirate. "Sorry, again." The pirate laughed.

"I get it, you're very sorry. It's all right. I'm Killian, Killian Jones." Killian introduced himself with a smirk despite the blood dripping from his nose.

"Uh- I'm.." she paused for a moment. He looked at her with a head tilt, she couldn't decide between telling her real name or the fake one. "I-I'm Georgia." She held out her hand for a handshake only for him to kiss the back of it. Giselle stuttered in confusion and shock.

Killian smiled at her reaction. "So, Georgia.. that's a.. unique name."

"Well.." Giselle shrugged with a smile as she sat on the table. Killian watched her with curiosity. "What?"

"Nothing but I feel like we've met before." She titled her head in confusion. "We met because of Old Man David, yes, but I feel..." He muttered. "It doesn't matter. So, what's a gorgeous woman like you doing living in a Tavern?"Giselle tried to think of an excuse.

"I-it's just for now. I'm trying to... get away from everything." Giselle told him.

"If you want to get away from everything, why don't you come with me?" Giselle watched as he sat next to her with a smirk. "I have a ship, usually it's for a price, but for you, it's free of charge." He winked at her making her laugh.

'This could be my escape ticket.' Giselle thought before looking at Killian with a small smile on her face. "Would you allow me?"

"Well, I offered did I not?" The two smiled at each other.

—Just a quick chapter because I like writing the
Enchanted Forest better than Storybrooke
for some reason and because I haven't
updated in a while.