seventeen.

✧.* CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

THE red haired walked slightly ahead of both Emma and Neal, mumbling the lyrics to 'Of Monsters And Men's song ; Little Talks. The blonde behind her slowed down slightly, phone up to her ear as she spoke to David — who was apparently her father despite the fact they looked close in age. "So she didn't see anything?" She questioned.

Georgia slowed her pace, noticing Emma turning toward the building labelled ' Storybrooke Cannery Co ' which wasn't too far from where they stood in that moment. "Get down to the docks right now." Emma muttered into the phone, pulling it away from her ear and turning to the two. "I was right. Georgia, we were right. Tamara was not down here for a run. She's in there... with Regina."

The blonde took off in a sprint, Georgia not too far behind — though slightly struggling due to the chunky heels attached to her boots. Neal was soon running after them, his own suspicions now starting to bubble and form inside his mind. The second they reached that building, Emma pulled out her gun, pointing it to the floor as they snuck around the sardine smelling place.

Soon, Emma's gun pointed forward, Georgia and Neal close behind. "You sure you two wanna be here?" The blonde asked.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone in this place." Neal whispered.

"I'm... a nosey bastard." Georgia muttered, continuing to stare forward as Neal lightly whacked her in warning. "I'm sorry but it's true... I'm also kidding. I may be in heeled boots but I know how to kick."

"If something goes down with Tamara, I need to know you've got my back."

"Emma, if Tamara is hiding Regina here, in her evil lair by the docks, Yeah, I got your back." Neal explained to the blonde before glancing at his best friend beside him. "And I know for sure Georgia has too." A loud clatter echoed which caused the three to rush and pause behind a slightly hidden area.

Another clatter echoed which caused Emma to rush forward, gun raised. Yet she wasn't the only one. David and Mary Margaret also rounded the corner, David with his gun pointed toward her. Both blondes let out sighed as they lowered their guns.

"What the hell, guys?" Emma questioned, slightly relieved to see both of them.

"Here." David held out a radio, giving it to Emma who walked down the steps. "So that doesn't happen again."

"You and Mary Margaret take the basement. We'll search the main floor." Emma sighed, looking between the two.

"Regina's got to be here somewhere." Mary Margaret spoke. As she and David passed the three others, heading down a different dark and slightly foggy passageway, Georgia felt something was off. Like she was being watched... but she had to ignore that for now as she quickly followed Emma and Neal.

As they made their way through the Storybrooke Cannery, Georgia and Neal wandering behind Emma due to the fact she had a loaded gun. The walls were old, the pipes around them slightly rusty and the very vivid smell of Sardines wafting in their faces. With every breath, Georgia wanted to gag.

The static noise of the radio echoed, David's voice shouted through. "Emma, you got to block the exits."

"Already on it." Emma replied, the radio close to her face as she tried to pull on the string above her. "You guys all right?"