nineteen.

✧.* CHAPTER NINETEEN.

༄ Georgia's eyes were red and sore the minute she re-opened them. Though the woman had not fallen asleep, it felt like she had been there for days when it had only been at least an hour. There she sat, back to her door as she sat on the ground. 

A sigh left her lips, the redhead slowly stood with the help of a nearby table. That's when she felt it. A low yet aggressive rumble underneath her feet. She let out a small yell, falling back to the floor - letting out a groan as her stomach met the wooden floorboards. 

"What the hell was that?" She coughed, pushing herself up. "Miniauture Earthquake or a magical dragon under my feet? Something is wrong with this fucking town."

A noise echoed. More specifically, her phone was buzzing off the hook inside her pocket. She let out another groan, pushing herself to her knees before pulling her jacket toward her. Flipping open her phone, Georgia noticed multiple different messages. A few from Emma, a few from an unknown number which mentioned who they were - Mary Margaret.

Something was wrong. Very wrong. 

Though none of the messages clarified if something was wrong, Georgia knew it in her gut. Like a bubbling in her stomach just waiting to explode. But what was it...?

--------

WITH MARY MARGARET |

"Come on, Georgia, answer..." Mary Margaret muttered, sighing as her multiple messages were left unopened and unanswered. The woman let out a sigh, glancing around Granny's diner where everyone had gathered. Everyone but the familiar redhead and the rest of their silly little group.  

"Where's Georgia?" The voice of Henry questioned beside her. Mary Margaret shrugged, turning to him as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I-Is she okay?"

"I'm sure she's fine, Henry." She smiled. "Georgia is more than capable of defending herself. I'm just... not sure where she is because she won't answer. But, I'm sure of it, she's fine. Maybe she's with Emma."

"Okay..." Henry sighed, nodding. 

"We have the bean!" David's voice shouted as he entered the Diner, the bell ringing above the door as he did so. Everyone in the diner cheered slightly, watching the man they knew as Prince Charming. He wasn't the only one who appeared.

Not even a few feet behind him... was Hook. The pirate. The captain of the Jolly Rodger. After discovering his part in Greg and Tamara's plan involved his death, he ran off, joining the "good" side. 

Emma soon entered too. Alone. No Georgia or Regina to be seen. "You did it?" She panted.

"Yeah." David smiled.

The Blonde's eyes fell to a cut through his shirt, blood staining it. She reached forward. "You okay?"

"Oh, it's a graze. It's fine." He dismissed.

"Okay, let's get going. Henry?" She called, looking toward the brunette boy who soon came running over.

"Where's my mom?" He asked.

Emma paused. "Regina can hold off the self-destruct device long enough for us to escape. But..."

"But what?"

Emma looked over the boy's head, locking eyes with Mary Margaret who was just as confused as the boy in front. She let out a sigh. "She won't survive."

Henry stared at his other mother for a moment. "No." He muttered. "No!"

"Henry, I'm sorry. I promised I'd get you to safety."

"But we can't do this. She's family! We don't leave family behind!"

"I know, but this is what she wants. We have a way out. We have to take it."

"We saved her from being killed by the wraith!" Henry argued. "How is this any different?"

"The wraith..." Mary Margaret muttered, her eyebrows furrowed as she started to think. Emma stood up straight to look at her.

"What?"

"We sent it through a portal. Why can't we do the same thing with the self-destruct?" She questioned.

"Because we don't know if it's gonna work."

"It could!" 

"Yeah." David agreed, walking over to stand by Mary Margaret.

"It's too risky. No one will go along with it."

"Yes, we will." Archie walked over, standing beside the two hopeful adults. "'cause it's the right thing to do. Look, Snow White and the Prince have always led us before and we've always won. So, who's willing to let them lead us again?"

He raised his hand and soon everyone did. Every person in the room agreed with the man. Mary Margaret turned to him with a kind smile. "Thank you, Archie. Oh, this is what we should do."

"And will do." David nodded.

"I know we haven't had a lot of chances to be parents, but give us this one." The woman turned to her blonde-headed daughter with slightly teary eyes. "Let us do the right thing. it's not too late."

"I just don't want him to be alone." Emma sighed, hugging her son close. "I don't want him to grow up the way I did." Another rumble echoed. Everyone tumbled over and collided with tables or chairs. "This plan could fail." She told them after the small earthquake stopped. "If we use that bean now, and we can get away for sure. We will survive."

"But it's wrong. Emma, I killed her mother." Mary Margaret reminded.

"You did that to Cora because you had to." 

"I did it because it was easy." She corrected. "It was a mistake. There were other paths. Harder paths. And I wish I had taken them. So, please, Emma, Honey, let's take the hard path. Because if we don't, we will be building a future on Regina's blood."

Emma stayed silent. Her reddened eyes glanced between her parents, who watched her and waited for an answer. "Okay.." She whispered.

David sighed, the small black bag in his hand being thrown in the air toward her... but another hand caught it. "You're all mad." The pirate told them, gripping the black bag in his hand. "I can live with myself.-"

"Give it back." Emma demanded, staring at him. 

"If she wants to die for us, I say let her."

"Would Giselle want this?" Emma questioned, glaring at him as his own eyes widened at her sudden point. "You and her, total opposites. She wants what's best for everyone, and you? You only look out for yourself and then you'd never get hurt, right?"

"Worked quite well for me." He muttered.

"yeah, until the day it doesn't. We're doing this. It might be stupid, it might be crazy, but we're doing it. So, you can join us and be a part of something. Or you can do what you can do best and be alone."

Killian Jones glared for a moment. Still annoyed by the sudden mention of his dead lover's name.. yet he paused. What would Giselle want? He let out a sigh as he glanced at the blonde's open hand. Slowly, he pulled out the small black bag, placing it in her hand. "Quite passionate, Swan." He glared once more, leaning forward slightly. "But never... use her name against me again." 

As the rest of the group started to leave, the bell ringing above the door every time it was opened, Killian turned to the blonde once more. "Why are you really doing this?"

"That kid just lost his father today. I'm not letting him lose a mother, too."

"His father?" Killian questioned. "Who's Henry's father?"

"Neal."

"...Baelfire?" The pirate whispered, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah." 

-----------------

Pew pew.
I'm writing this on my laptop and my fingers keep freezing up because It's FUCKING FREEZING IN MY ROOM :D