Seven

✧.* CHAPTER SEVEN

GEORGIA woke up with a groan. She was... on a couch. Quietly, she sat up and spotted Mr. Gold but he wasn't in pain nor did he have a stab wound. He, Emma, and David were all talking about some spell. "Doesn't that break magic laws?" Emma questioned. "You can't bring someone back to life. You can't force someone to love you."

"Yeah," Mr. Gold agreed. "But this particular spell can make someone think that they love you. And if you're as desperate for love as Regina appears to be, you might just believe it."

"She's gonna use it on me, isn't she?" Henry came walking down the stairs. "Oh, Georgia's awake!"

Georgia waved silently before David sighed and walked over to Henry. "Hey, buddy, why don't you go back upstairs? Let us handle this."

Henry pushed passed him. "No! Emma, you said you were gonna be honest with me. Now, why is Regina using this curse?"

"Because it's the only way she can get everything she wants, that she can get you." Mr. Gold explained to Henry who turned to him.

"But if all she wants is me..."

"Your mother is a complicated woman. She wants your love, of course. But she also wants vengeance on Mary Margaret." He said making Georgia confused.

"Wait, why does whats-her-name want vengeance on Mary Margret?" She asked with a small groan.

"She- I'll tell you soon." Emma shortly told her.

"How does this curse give her both?" David questioned.

"Because the last ingredient she needs to enact the curse is the heart of the person she hates the most." Emma and Henry looked at him in shock.

"You have to stop her." The blonde told him.

"No, I don't have to do anything." Emma looked at him in disbelief. "On the contrary, I believe warning you fulfills my debt."

"Not even close." David began raising his voice. "This is my wife's life we're talking about!"

"Not to mention your grandson's." Emma spat at Gold. Gold looked at her.

"Yeah, well, wars have costs." Georgia looked around at them all, still very much confused.

"Nice." Emma looked at Gold angrily.

"Well, this is a blood feud, dearie. One that goes back a very, very long time. And the only way you can end a blood feud is by the spilling of more blood. This is the only way I know to eliminate your Regina problem." Gold explained.

"By what?" David looked at him. "Killing her?"

"I'm sorry - What?!" Georgia looked at them all with shock. Since when was killing someone an option here? All eyes went to her. "Is- is there no other option? Any other option at all?"

"I'm afraid not, Giselle." Gold spoke. She furrowed her eyebrows at him as the name caused a headache to occur.

"Stop!" Henry shouted walking forward. "Listen to yourselves! You're talking about killing my mom. You used to be heroes. What happened to you?" The boy shook his head, running off toward the front door.

"Henry." Emma called, chasing after him. "No matter how this plays out, we need to keep him as far away from it as possible." She closed the door behind her after grabbing her coat.

Georgia rubbed the sides of her head. "I'm so fucking confused right now." She muttered to herself.

"She's right." Gold spoke up. "Cora was dangerous because she didn't have a heart. Regina's even more dangerous because she does."

--

Giselle had thought about the offer. It was nagging her. She was distracted during work, daydreaming about escaping off into the sunset. Adventuring alongside pirates. Only a few weeks ago, she was a princess about to get married to a man she had met the day before. "Giselle." A voice called causing the girl to hum and look up.

The woman looked forward. Her eyes met the unimpressed ones of Anastasia. "Elle, you've been cleaning the same table for 20 minutes now." The brunette crossed her arms, a cloth on her left shoulder as she raised an eyebrow at Giselle. The red head blinked, looking down at the spotless table. "Honey, what is going on? You've been like this for the whole day."

"I was just..." Giselle straightened up, her back aching from bending over for too long. She sighed. "...thinking."

"Thinking of what?" Anastasia snorted slightly as she nudged the woman. "Is it of that handsome pirate chap you keep mumbling about?"

"I've been mumbling?" She mumbled. Anastasia merely chuckled, shaking her head as she took the cloth from her shoulder and looked around.

"Course not." Giselle let out a breath. "But now I know you have been thinking about him. Now, any updates?"

"Not really." Giselle shrugged. "It's been... quiet." Anastasia hummed as she and the redhead walked toward the counter, leaning against it as they spoke. "It feels as if..." she thought for a moment, her eyes looking down as she turned to face away from the counter, leaning on it with her elbows. "...I need to get out of here. My, uh, ex-fiancé is searching closer and closer by the minute. This morning I saw one of his guards."

"If you need to run, I'll help you." Anastasia placed a hand on her shoulder. "If you need a getaway, I'll try to find you one. A cart, a horse, a ship — anything."

"I think I may already have one."

————

I only just got back to this book, so I'm sorry if past things that happened suddenly appear in future chapters — I haven't written this book since January this year. But I'm back sort of! Yay!