Twenty.

✧.* CHAPTER TWENTY.

༄ Georgia ran. Switching her heeled boots for a pair of black combat boots made it much easier. The town was quickly covered in vines, and everyone was wailing in fear. It was terrifying. Not only were buildings being destroyed, trees were suddenly sprouting from the ground below. She had thankfully escaped her room before it hit her building.

But.. just as quick as it came, it was gone. The leaves and vines all retreated to reveal the buildings below. Georgia slowed down, glancing around as she panted with her hands on her hips. "Huh." She muttered, turning on the spot. "This town is weird as fuck."

Just as she stopped, she noticed the only group in Storybrooke she knew running toward the Cannery. A confused hum escaped her lips but she ran after them. She ran past the boats and cars and eventually found herself getting closer. In the distance she noticed Emma being held back by David, clearly distressed.

"Guys!" She yelled rushing over, panting as she slowed. "My god, you guys can run. Okay. What the fuck was that?!" 

"The trigger." Regina told her. "But that's not the biggest problem right now."

"Okay, what's a bigger problem than a bunch of trees sprouting out the ground and vines attacking the town-" Georgia paused, looking around at them all. She counted. "Where's Henry?"

"He-He's gone." Emma shook her head, distressed. "Greg and Tamara, they took him through a portal."

Georgia's eyes widened. "But- but we're going to get him back right? Right?!" 

"They've taken Henry?" A voice questioned behind them all. Mr. Gold walked over with another woman who was dressed in a bright blue jacket.

"Yeah." David told him. "You're the Dark One. Do something."

"Gold." Emma walked up to him. "Help us."

"There's no way. I spent a lifetime trying to cross worlds to find my son. There's no way in this world without a portal." He explained. Georgia groaned, tucking her hair behind her ears as she tried to think - despite having zero magical knowledge.

"So that's it?" Regina spat, glaring at Gold. "He's gone forever? I refuse to believe that."

Georgia shook her head, glancing to the horizon before pausing. Slowly, the woman walked forward, trying to get a better look by putting a hand over her eyebrows. "I-is that a pirate ship?" She asked, pointing.

Everyone turned to look. Indeed it was. In the distance, heading their way, was a large pirate ship. Georgia tilted her head at it, not knowing if it was normal due to the confused looks on everyone's faces. Emma muttered. "Hook."

"Who's Hook?" Georgia asked, glancing at her. A sudden look of realization washed over Mary Margaret's face. She didn't know Killian... but Killian knew her. She shared a worried glance with David and Emma as the redhead continued. "Isn't that the pirate guy from, uh, Peter Pan? Oh, my god! He's real too?!"

"Uh," Regina noticed the glances between the three. "Yes, Gi- Georgia, he's real. And he's our only chance at getting Henry back."

"Okay, okay..." Georgia nodded slowly. "Why is he the only chance? Isn't he, like, mean and cold-hearted? Only cares about himself? Why would he help us?"

"He will." Mary Margaret told her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "But... I-I think it's best you stay beside me." Georgia looked at her. "Just in case."

The redhead hummed as she slowly nodded. The pirate ship got closer and soon Georgia noticed it was the very same one she arrived at Storybrooke on. But she also noticed another thing. As the pirate ship docked, a man all dressed in black came walking down the steps. 

As the group got closer, everyone clearly annoyed and/or angry, Georgia paused. Her steps grew slow as she watched from the back of the group. This couldn't be Captain Hook. 

In every storybook Georgia was forced to read by Neal, she remembered Captain Hook as a long-haired pirate with a red coat and long twirly moustache. A man who had multiple strange fears of ticking clocks and a very hungry crocodile. 

Yet Neal did mention many times that he thought he looked completely different than his Storybook descriptions, Georgia was not expecting this.

"I-I do not remember this depiction in the story books..." She muttered, shaking her head in complete shock. Mary Margaret glanced back at her, noticing her sudden stop.

"Georg- Oh." The woman chuckled slightly, looping her arm through Georgia's to force her to walk. "Come on."

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Emma shouted up to him.

"I'm helping." He shrugged off.

"Well, you're too late."

"Am I?" He questioned.

"I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself." Emma glared as she came to a stop in front of him. He stood slightly above her, still standing on the steps as he pulled out the black bag. 

"Maybe I just needed reminding that I could." He told the blonde, handing her the bag. "I... I thought about what you said. Giselle would want me to help."

Giselle. Georgia had heard that name a lot. Yet she could never put a name to a face. Her eyebrows furrowed, Mary Margaret standing beside her. They stood a little while behind the group, still able to hear but not in sight of the pirate. 

"Enough waiting around. Let's go." Regina glared.

"Go?" Hook questioned, confused as he gestured toward the town without looking. "Where? I thought we were saving the town.

"We already did." David told him.

"We need to get Henry. Greg and Tamara took him through a portal." Emma explained to the Pirate as quickly as she could. 

"Well, I offer my ship and my services to help follow them."

"Well, that's great, Hook," Regina spoke, stopping the man from turning around. "but how will we track them?"

"Leave that to me." Mr. Gold spoke up, looking toward the pirate. "I can get us where we need to go."

The pirate slowly turned, a glare focused on the dark one. Mary Margaret sighed, looking between them all. "Then let's do it." She nodded at Georgia who gave her an anxious smile as Hook turned and walked back up to his ship. Everyone else followed.

"So, what happened? I mean, I need proper details. How did they even get a hold of Henry?" Georgia asked, walking beside Mary Margaret. 

"Well-" Mary Margaret began before a voice called a name which made everyone freeze.

"Giselle?"

-------------------

I was thinking all night about how
I was going to get Killian and Georgia to meet/reunite.
I have absolutely no idea if it'll be good enough but
I'M TRYING OKAY????!!!!! :D