Eleven.

✧.* CHAPTER ELEVEN.

GISELLE'S laughter could have been heard from a mile away —— laughing and talking with her friend Anastasia, explaining all the adventures Killian had took her on. "It was just... perfect." Giselle sighed, a large toothy smile on her lips. Anastasia wore a smirk, watching her as she leaned backwards. "What?"

"I never thought I could ever see a bigger smile on your face, yet here we are." Anastasia chuckled, watching Giselle's now confused face. "You're smiling... about him." She pointed one way causing the red haired girl to slowly turn around. Killian Jones. Anastasia meant Killian Jones. "Yeah, I can see it on your face."

"Oh, shush." Giselle hid her face slightly. "I can't help it. All the places I've seen, all the places he's taken me... I can't help but smile."

"Awh," Anastasia cooed, leaning forward. "... Little Bird's in love."

"Little bird?" Giselle chuckled with confusion. "W-Why are you calling me little bird? When'd that nickname come in?"

"Ever since you left." The brunette smiled, crossing her arms on the table. "We didn't want to use your name just in case, so we thought 'little bird'. Free to fly, finally." Both women smiled, Giselle shaking her head and glancing off to the side — Killian Jones was watching her from afar. "Woah, don't let me interrupt this... moment."

"Anastasia!" Giselle turned to her with a small look of shock. The brunette just laughed. "Wait, don't you have work to do?"

"Oh, Yeah." Anastasia nodded with remembrance. The brunette let out a groan, forcing herself to stand up as she slowly turned to Giselle. "I have to work." She groaned before slowly walking off, waving goodbye to Giselle as the red haired woman stood up.

A chuckle echoed behind her as an arm wrapped around her waist. "I heard you talking about me." Killian's voice muttered beside her, causing a smile to appear on her lips. As he leaned over, placing a kiss on her cheek, she let out a hum. "You all right, my love?"

"Yes... just a strange feeling." Giselle shivered. She glanced around the room. "Like something is going to happen."

Killian spoke with a chuckle. "You're being paranoid, my love, let's just get you back to the ship." Giselle nodded, furrowing her eyebrows as she thought for a moment. "Come." He mumbled with a smile, his hand going to her back as he walked her out of the bar — the shouts and voices getting quiet as they exited the tavern.

"I'll walk by myself, you... you go back. Have fun." She smiled, placing a hand on his chest as she stopped and faced him. Before he could speak, she interrupted. "I'm sure of it. Go drink till you pass out or whatever you do when you're usually at a tavern."

"I'll be back the moment you call, my love." He mumbled, placing a kiss to her lips before turning around and walking back to the Tavern.

Giselle stood there for a moment before feeling a shiver roll down her back as she turned back around. She pulled her sleeves down slightly, pulling her arms to her chest as her feet dragged her toward the ship. The cloak, she had brought with her, lay over her shoulders, the hood being shoved over her head — hiding her hair and part of her face. The only sound which echoed was the sound of her own footsteps.

A wave of uneasiness washed over her causing her to pause. She spun around — nobody was there. "Hello?" She called. No reply. "Calm down, Giselle, you are just being paranoid." A giggle echoed causing her to jump and spin around again. "Who's there?"

"You're quite the paranoid one, aren't you, Dearie?" A voice giggled causing her to turn to face where the voice came from. There stood a man — a familiar man yet he seemed different. He had changed. Changed extremely. Rumplestiltskin was No longer the kind old man Giselle had met, he had a darkness in his eyes that could be seen from a mile away. Giselle let out a gasp, staggering backwards.

"I know you." Giselle furrowed her eyebrows. "You're the man that tried to get your wife back — w-what happened to you?"

Another giggle escaped his lips as he stared at her. "I merely became a greater version myself, Dearie." Giselle felt her hood get yanked off her head, revealing her face and hair. "Ah, I hear little Prince-y is still looking for you, Giselle."

"If you tell a soul—"

"You'll what?" He giggled. He stepped forward. "You'll stab me? Kill me? My dear, you couldn't even pick a petal off a flower." Another annoying giggle escaped his lips. "Now, this little pirate of yours, he has someone I need." He held up a finger with a small smirk. "As you may know, Milah—"

"Milah is gone." She interrupted. Rumplestiltskin looked at her. He merely raised an eyebrow, not believing her as she couldn't meet his eyes. "She... left. She's gone forever. I'm... sorry."

"You're lying." He spat. Giselle gulped slightly, a new anger in his eyes.

"I do not lie." She looked at him. Staring right at him. "Milah is gone. I'm sorry."

He stared for a moment, looking at her with anger before pointing a finger at her. "If you are lying to me, dearie, I will find out... and you will meet a terrible fate by my hands." He walked around her as he spoke but soon he had vanished into thin air causing Giselle to let out a breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding.

Her breathing was shaky for a few moments, her hands clenched together in front of her chest before she looked around the street frantically — looking for any sign that the man was still around but the only noise that echoed was gentle wind and the chanting from the tavern. She stood there, she had no clue how long she was standing there for, but it wasn't too long before she walked back to the ship.

— — — — —

I have no idea what I'm doing ngl but uh.. yay.
Also, I apologise , I wrote this ages ago but forgot to publish it...
Whoopsies!