Six

CHAPTER SIX
————————

Georgia gripped Henry's hand as they waited for Neal and another woman help Gold off of the ship along side Emma. They had arrived at, hat Henry said was, Storybrooke. Very strange name. A car came along and out came a woman and a man. They seemed to gasp at the sight of Georgia. "Are you okay?" The woman yelled running over.

"Uh, I drove a ship." Henry smiled up at Neal.

"Did you, now?" Neal asked with a smile.

"Yeah, my dad showed me how." Georgia smiled at the two while shaking her head.

"That's me." Neal waved at the man who helped Gold along side him. Henry dragged Georgia over to Emma and two other women. "Mary Margaret, Ruby, this is Georgia." Henry said the name as if he was trying to tell them something. Georgia nodded with a smile, yet was confused by Henry. She held out her hand to Mary Margaret.

"It's, uh, nice to meet you." Mary Margaret just took her into a hug. Georgia froze for a moment before slowly hugging back. "Uh..?" She looked at Emma who just shrugged. She heard a sniffle coming from Mary Margaret.

"Sorry, I'm much more of a hugger." She smiled at the red head who nodded. Georgia shrugged with a head tilt.

"That's okay. Sorry, you seem familiar, do we know each other at all?" She furrowed her eyebrows before she shook her head with a shrug. Her ears began to ring and her vision got blurry as a pain echoed through her head. "Never mind, I'll just be over there."

Georgia looked around the as the group spoke. "Let me guess, I get to go with Ruby." Henry guessed.

"You got it, kid." Emma told him.

Ruby placed a hand on Henry's shoulder. "I'll keep him out of the crossfire." She said. Georgia Smiled at the young boy as Mary Margaret thanked the brunette.

"Don't look so worried. You'll stop Cora. You won't let her get away." Henry encouraged with a nod before looking up at Ruby.

"Emma, did you find it?" Gold panted as he was placed on the small sofa in his shop. Georgia stood beside Neal while Emma held an empty glass jar. The blonde looked at it.

"Yeah, there nothing in it-" she shook the jar and something clattered from inside it. "What the hell?" She reached in the jar and.. grabbed something? Georgia was confused.

"Invisible chalk. Use it in the front doorway." Gold instructed while grunt as he moved around. "Draw a line. The rest of you? You might want to prepare for battle." Everyone nodded at each other except from Georgia. Neal, Mary Margaret, David and Emma started to go around. Gold stopped Georgia. "Oh! Oh, wait, wait, please. Can you get me a warmer blanket? From that cabinet."

Georgia nodded while opening the cabinet as Mary Margaret came walking back. The ginger looked confused before Mary Margaret lifted up the strange candle that was in there. "Why do you have this?" The short-haired woman asked Gold.

"For a rainy day." Georgia looked between the two of them.

"It's a fucking candle." The two looked at her making her stand back with her hands in surrender. "Sorry, I'll watch my language." She muttered.

"You're not getting any better, are you?" Mary Margaret asked the dying Mr. Gold, the candle still resting in her palm. Georgia didn't look at them, only the floor because she knew this was a conversation she didn't want to interrupt.

"The candle can save me. There's nothing else." Gold said.

"I wouldn't use this to save my own mother." Mary Margaret paused. "What makes you think I would use it for you?" The red-head furrowed her eyebrows, how could a candle save a person's life?

"Because you're all grown up now. And for once, our interests are aligned." Mary Margaret sighed, realising what he meant.

"She dies instead of you." Georgia's eyes widened. Who dies? She looked between the two.

"I know you can do this. I know you wanna do this."

"There's no coming back from murder."

"And there's No coming back from death, either. And that's what will happen to your loved ones." Georgia was confused, shocked and very, very concerned. Was this Cora person a murderer?!

"Even if I were to do this..." Mary Margaret walked closer to the cupboard but still continued to face Mr Gold. "the candle only works if you whisper the victim's name over them."

"The heart will do." Come again? Georgia put her hands in her pockets, trying to figure out what he meant.

"Cora's heart. It's not in her body."

"What the-" Georgia muttered. "Hearts can leave bodies now? With the person still alive and awake?" The two ignored Georgia's questions and continued to talk.

"Use the candle, curse the heart. And then, here comes the tricky part." "That's not the tricky part?" "Yo have to put the heart back inside Cora's body. She will die and I will live."

"There's another way. I get Cora's heart. I control her and make her do the right thing and I let you die. Takes care of two evils at once." Georgia was in horror, her face showed it very clearly.

Gold laughed. "I was just imagining poor Henry's face when he finds out that you killed his grandpa."

"Is this just normal for you lot?" Georgia asked in almost horror. "If this is normal talk, I do not want to be on anybody's bad side." She pointed at the two while backing up slowly.

TIME SKIP—

The ground began to rumble making Georgia look around in fear. Objects began to rattle, teacups tapping against each other and jars starting to fall. David came running in. "It's them." Cora? "Regina and Cora, they're here." Neal handed Georgia a sword.

"I've never used a sword in my life." Georgia said looking at her best friend.

"Well, I've seen you use one." She looked at him confused. "You're pretty good at it." He told her as they both stood next to Emma, David and Mary Margaret. The door flung open and two women walked in, Georgia's eyes flew right to the younger one.

"Regina, think about what you're doing." Emma tried to say to Regina.

"Don't talk to me." Regina said and fire began to appear in her hand.

"You never told me we were fighting the X-Men." Georgia said in panic before correcting herself. "X-Women." David ran at Regina, blocking the fire from being thrown only for him to be thrown. The door slammed and Emma was next to be thrown backwards.

Regina looked at the red-head before her eyes went wide. "Giselle?" Georgia tilted her head in confusion before Cora threw her backwards and into a wall. Everything went dark.

Just A Twist In Fate | K.JOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara