SEVEN

• it's ugly •

My room is a mess

My room is a mess. I have never been the girl with always the clean room. I am the quite opposite. I clean my room only when no human can live in it anymore and my room is at that stage. Food everywhere, clothes everywhere and I didn't even empty all my suitcases. I have two suitcases left.

One of them is full of my knives. Thank god I came in a private jet so they didn't check my suitcases. The other one is full of my paintings.

I am no normal teenager. I didn't have the right to go to parties or to just hang out with my friends freely. I have never had fun in my life and that's why sometimes I find myself waiting for a mission to just leave my apartment. He was always with me and now that I think about it, I think that was his job, to watch me at all times.

Anyways, I started painting last year, I had nothing else to do. And no by the way, I am not good at it. If a painter sees my paintings he would start crying.

I emptied both of my suitcases on the floor and now there's a pile of ugly paintings in the middle of the room and next to it there's a pile of knives and blades and swords.

"The fuck are you doing?" Elio and Kieran barged into my room probably because of the noise I am making. Imagine a bunch of metals being thrown on the floor.

"I am emptying my suitcases." I responded sitting on the floor and looking at the mess in front of me.

"Holy fuck.." Elio said taking a sword in his hand. "Those are so cool."

"I know." I smirked. "Most of them are still in France though. I only brought my favourites."

"You have more?" Kieran asked me taking a blade in his hand as well.

"I have 4,099 in total. I only brought a thousand." I said. "Can you guys help me organise this?"

"There's an empty room down the corridor." Kieran told me. "You can put your stuff there like knives and shit."

"What is this?" Elio asked me pointing at one of my paintings chuckling.

"That's a giraffe." I responded.

"I thought it was a dog with a long neck." Kieran said chuckling. "My heart can't handle this." He looked away walking towards my bed before sitting down.

"Good to know you have a heart." I narrowed my eyes at him causing him to roll his eyes. I am surprised he didn't scold me for that.