THIRTEEN

• confusing •

"Kieran, be nice to her

"Kieran, be nice to her." Elio told him. I can't believe they are letting him out of all of my six brothers take me to the hospital!

"Get out of my way Elio." Kieran rolled his eyes trying to push Elio who's standing in front of the main door, aside. I am trying to leave to put my contacts on but I am scared that would offend Gio.

"No I am serious, don't hurt her in any way or else we're gonna have a problem." Elio told him grabbing his arm.

"Yeah?"

"Kieran don't be an asshole."

"I will be whatever I want to be."

I start backing away slowly trying to reach the living room where my contacts are while they were both still arguing. I keep on backing away— "What the fuck are you trying to do?" Kieran asked me. I cursed myself before looking at him. "I... I was trying to get my contacts— Not to hide my eyes.. it's uhm because I actually use them instead of glasses, I can't see from afar." I am actually surprised because usually I am a bad liar but this one seems believable.

"Get your ass out there and stop thinking we're stupid enough to believe your lies." Kieran said opening the door.

"I can't go out without wearing them." I sighed. I am used to them and kinda insecure about my real eyes...

"That's sad." Elio said disappointed. Ouch, ouch, ouch. "I will get them for you." He left and I just felt so bad at that moment, you know when your heart starts clenching that it physically hurts, yeah that kind of pain.

"That was weak of you." Kieran said with the same disappointment.

"You don't know what it's like going out and everyone is looking at you." He let out a laugh that isn't amused, that is making fun of me. I remembered that he's actually a celebrity and I feel so stupid and the truth is I don't even remember going out with my red eyes because first of all Gabriel forced me to wear contacts ever since I was so young and second of all, when do I ever go out? Only when I have missions which most of the time happens at night and in dark places.

"Again that was weak of you." He said.

For fuck's sake. "Elio it's fine, I don't need them!" I yelled and that's when Kieran smirked. I hope he doesn't think that I care about his opinion... well I kinda just did but whatever.

"Let's go before he comes back." Kieran said pushing me gently towards the door. I follow him as he walks down a trail of the best cars out there, he stopped in front of one car before looking at me over his shoulders smirking. "Don't tell anyone I did this."