FORTY ONE

• guilty •

"I can see them!" I exclaimed when I saw Dom and Elio standing in front of Blake and Ace Blade

"I can see them!" I exclaimed when I saw Dom and Elio standing in front of Blake and Ace Blade. And as we got closer, I could see how bad they looked.

"I'm sorry." Isabella whispered from beside me. It's not her fault. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly. She's probably my favourite girl out of all the girls I have ever met. She made Dom and Elio's capturing much easier.

We finally get out of the car. I grab Isabella's arm and wink at her so she knows I'm just trying to intimidate her brother.

We stand at a good distance from the Blades and the Rivas before Gio and Ace started walking towards each other. I have my professional killer mode on but on the inside I can't wait to hug my brothers. I have never missed anyone or anything as much as I missed them.

Gio turned to me and nodded so I let Isabella go. Ace did the same and finally Dom and Elio started making their way towards us, even with their long legs, Isabella was faster than them— that's how badly they were injured.

Suddenly my heart tightened.

I looked up searching for something, anything, and I found a building not very far away from us. And I saw him. A sniper pointing his weapon towards Dom. Even if the sniper was far away, I literally heard him pull the trigger.

Before I could even think, I ran towards Dom and got in front of him, just in time for the bullet to hit my chest, I immediately fell on the ground from the power of this weapon.

"MORANA!"

It hurt like a son of a bitch but it's nothing compared to the pain I felt when Adriano told me that my brothers were captured. And I'm sure this pain is nothing compared to what I would have felt if the bullet hit Dom. Physical pain is something I'm very familiar with, fuck, it's home even. Emotional pain on the other hand, that's new to me.

"Rana, why did you do that?! Why?!" Dom's face crowded my vision.

"Hey, Dom, I missed you." I whispered before I let a gasp of pain out. "Elio, where's Elio?"

"I'm right here, Rana, you're gonna be okay." Elio squeezed my right hand.

"Why Morana?!? Why?!?" Dom yelled at me. "Stay with me! Morana! Don't you fucking dare!"

 "Stay with me! Morana! Don't you fucking dare!"