THIRTY FIVE

• the warning •

Dom is still mad at me

Dom is still mad at me. It's been four days, two days since my last big mission with the Rivas.

"He's insane. He grabs my phone to check if I'm talking to a guy while I'm on a call. He barges into my room without any reason at all like what the fuck is wrong with him?" I complained about Dom to mr. Aubert who lately seemed more like my therapist than my French teacher.

"C'est un fou." Mr. Aubert agreed.

"And all of this is because his friend caught me talking to Adrien in the hallway and told on me!" Yes, Dom found out about my interaction with Adrien so he's not speaking to me— well he is, he yells at me, he doesn't respect my privacy anymore and takes care of my injured thigh— he volunteered to do it, Milo wanted to take care of it since he has more medical knowledge than Dom but Dom fucking insisted.

"How are you going to tell him that you have a project with Allard?"

"You're making my life harder! Can't you just choose the groups and put me in a female only one?"

"Non."

"Adriano is my only hope right now."

"Can't you just tell on him to your oldest brother? He's your legal guardian right?"

"I'm not sure if it's him my legal guardian or Milo, but Gio will definitely side with Dom and lately he has been letting me go on many solo missions and I can't ruin that for myself." Mr. Aubert knows about the mafia.

"What about your other brothers?"

"Kieran will, certainement, without any doubt, take Dom's side. I can't talk to Milo about boys. Elio doesn't care. Like I said, Adriano is my only hope."

All of a sudden, someone barged into the classroom. The door nearly flew out of its place. It's Domenico of course.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to come to me immediately after finishing class?!?" He yelled at me.

"Domeni—"

"Aubert mind your fucking business if you still want your heart beating in your fucking chest!"

"Okay okay! I'm sorry! I was just talking to mr. Aubert!—" I got between him and my teacher.

"I don't fucking care if you were talking to the president of fucking Mars—"

"Mars? What?—"

"Shut it! Let's go!" He grabbed my arm and charged towards the door I quickly took my bag and smiled apologetically at mr. Aubert.