SEVENTEEN

• notifications •

I woke up to the sound of the notifications on my phone

I woke up to the sound of the notifications on my phone. I started searching for it on my nightstand with my eyes closed still wanting to sleep longer but then I remembered that I threw it across the room becau- The videos!

I get up as fast as I can and reach my phone that has the whole screen shattered. I unlock it struggling because the screen is very much damaged. The messages were from the unknown number, Gabriel; you have a few minutes before I send the videos to your brothers...

I don't know why I don't want to respond to his messages. Or maybe because I know there's no negotiation with Gabriel. I leave my room without washing my face or doing anything. I left with my sports bra and shorts revealing all of my tattoos and scars. Not caring about them at the moment.

"Guys!?" I yelled in the main hall to make sure the brothers that are in the house can hear me. "Guys?!" I yelled again. Desperate. I'm not ready to tell them yet. I don't want them to see me like that. Helpless. Weak. Pathetic.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" I didn't even notice Kieran and Elio's presence. "Morana. Breathe."

No, not the time to have a panic attack. I need to act fast. I hugged Elio pressing my ear to his heart. I was trying to even my breathing while listening to his calm heartbeats but no the guy was freaking out and his heartbeats were going crazy.

"I'm okay." I said trying to calm him down. The roles reversed fast. "I'm okay... I just need your phones." I said looking at Kieran as well. "Everyone's phones please I need you to trust me."

"I don't understand. Why?" Elio asked me.

"Please I don't have time. I need your phones." I begged and I will beg more. I don't fucking care. Even if one of them saw the videos, it's better than all of them. "Please. Please please."

"What's this none sense?-"

"I will explain everything once you all give me your phones Kieran. It's not that hard to understand!" I snapped. Patience is escaping me. "Please just trust me on this one. Please." They kept looking at me confused-"If you're ever going to trust me, trust me this one time." I looked into Elio's eyes because I know he always falls first for my pleading eyes.

"Give her your phone." Elio told Kieran while reaching his pants back pocket getting his phone out. He gave it to me before Kieran did with that attitude that pisses me off.

"What the fuck is going on?" I looked behind me to find Dom. Oh he can stand up and walk? Yesterday he looked like he was dying.

"What the fuck are you doing out of bed?-"

"I'm fine shut the fuck up." He cut Elio off looking at my tattoos. Fucking hell, don't they understand that I hate it?

"Give her your phone." Elio told Dom. He was about to ask 'why' before Elio beat him to it and told him not to question it. Dom still confused as fuck but gave me his phone anyways. Three brothers are in the clear.