FORTY TWO

• history of headaches •

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"They are so hot." Lea said looking at the Rivas who are sitting in the back of the classroom while I'm sitting in the second row between Lea and Maddy like usual. I can feel their eyes on me and it's pissing me off.

"They are not. You better stay away from them." I told her. She frowned and that's when I realised I used the wrong tone with her. "Listen, they are from my old school and they're assholes."

"I think they are talking about you." Maddy said to me. "They keep glancing your way."

"Did you date one of them?" Lea asked me.

"No, I told you I have never dated before." I said. "Hey, I'm serious, don't talk to them."

"Yeah, okay." Lea responded but I am not convinced. Lea likes hanging out with boys and dating. And to be completely honest, the Rivas are good looking.

It's finally lunch and my brothers and I don't have the same lunch time today. Lea had her last period with the Riva trio while Maddy and I had English together and it honestly wasn't a surprise when we found Lea sitting at their table.

"What the fuck." I muttered.

"Lea is pretty and confident, she always gets the boys she wants." Maddy said to me.

"She's so stupid, that's what she is." I whispered but Maddy heard me.

"You really hate them." She said. "But you hate all the boys so..."

"That's not true." I said to her as we sat down in our usual table. "Those guys are fucking bad news- and that one is the worst of them." I said looking at Romero who just walked in the cafeteria with a boy and two girls, they sat with his cousins obviously.

"What did they do to you?" She asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it-"

"We need to talk." Adrien said from behind me startling me.

"Let's not." I smiled sarcastically at him. "I don't need more trouble with Dom."

"What are they doing here?" He asked me and I know who he's talking about. From his tone I can tell that he doesn't like it.

"I'm as happy about it as you are." I shrugged. "Ace wants them here, Gio told me."

"Who's Ace? The new business man who'd bought all of the big companies in the world?" Maddy asked me.

"No, another Ace." I lied. She knows the legal Ace- well everybody does but the illegal Ace is the one that concerns me.

Moranaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें