THIRTY

• forget •

"Remind me why we can't leave already?" Dom questioned while braiding Morana's hair, Morana who is asleep looking like she's passed out on Dom's lap— she didn't fall asleep on his lap but he put her on his because he wanted to

"You're entangling her hair." Kieran told Dom.

"None of your fucking business what I do with my sister's hair."

"She's my sister as well."

"Elio, we really need to go." Milo murmured to me as we're standing in front of the plane's door waiting for the person who's definitely gonna be my death.

"She will be here any min—" I see her running towards the plane. "Finally." I muttered. She slows down when she reaches the stairs then gets on. Her walk is off, she's always walking like a fucking supermodel but not right now. When she reaches me, I ask her; "Are you alright—?"and she throws up all over me. I got my answer.

She freezes. Before she looks up at me. Her eyes are red as fuck. She was crying? Valentina doesn't cry, doesn't laugh, doesn't smile, doesn't express any emotion really. So why the hell was she crying?
I'm stupid. She wasn't crying, she's high.

"I apologise." She says so elegantly like she just spilled a little champagne on me.

I turned around to see if my brothers were watching and they pretty much saw the whole thing.

"I assume I had too much to drink and the running I did to get here, did not help." She explained herself straightening her back.

"You're drunk? Since when do you drink?" I asked her confused.

"I have never drunk before tonight." She responded before looking down at my ruined shirt, her full beautiful kissable lips curling. "I will buy you a new one."

"Go sit." I told her. She nodded and that was when I was sure she was drunk, she'd never let anyone order her to do anything. The minute she sat, she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I shrugged my shirt off and sat next to her. I took her head and laid it on my lap before I lifted her legs on the seat. This is more comfortable.

I turned around to look at my brothers. "I swear to fuck, one word and I'm killing you." I warned them and they actually kept their mouths shut during all of the flight. We all slept through most of it anyway.

M O R A N A

"Welcome home assholes." Adriano opened the door to our mansion greeting me who's holding Valentina the bridal style, Dom who has Morana thrown over his shoulder, Kieran and Milo. "What the fuck?" He exclaimed looking at the woman in my arms. "Shit! Did you kidnap her?!"

I rolled my eyes before I pushed past him and entered our home. Then I saw Gio coming down the stairs and heading towards me and I knew after this, I'm gonna have to kill someone to let my anger out. I can see Dom sneaking around before he reached the elevator—that no one uses— good for him for escaping Gio.