ELEVEN

• butterfly •

We finally reach our home

We finally reach our home. Morana is sleeping, she's lying her head on my lap drooling over my pants and snoring making us burst into random laughs.

Giovanni comes to my door and opens it. "Don't wake her up yet. There are unwanted visitors that I need to get rid of first."

"Who?" I asked him.

"The cousins we hate." Adriano responded. "And we should probably go and stop Kieran from murdering them."

"I am not going. I will wait with Elio." Milo said. "Kieran is gonna be the death of us. Mark my words."

"Alright." Giovanni said frustrated. "Milo you're not so innocent either."

"Why do you keep defending him?" Milo asked feeling angrier.

"Because he's just a kid. You made plenty mistakes when you were his age."

"He's 20! Morana is a kid, he's not!"

"Milo." Giovanni said in a warning tone. "You're not helping." He said before leaving along with Adriano and Dom.

"Is he fucking kidding me right now?" Milo asked looking at me.

"I don't even know what happened." I muttered.

"Kieran is a spoiled fuck."

"Stop it guys..." I said trying to be the peacemaker because no one will be if I don't step up, Adriano loves drama and doesn't care, Dom is the drama, Kieran has always a problem with Milo, Milo has always a problem with Kieran, Gio... is scary.

"He doesn't know that he needs to be done with these... games because now we have Morana and they will hurt her to get to him, to get to us. She has enough enemies as it is."

"Is that what's bothering you? Protecting Morana?"

"Of course." He responded. "But not only her protection, his too. He thinks I am doing this because I hate him but all I want is for him to be safe."

"Maybe with Morana's presence, he will back off."

"I hope so."

"Keep this guy here." Adriano yelled from afar making long spreads towards us grabbing Kieran's arm who's looking behind his back and holding a middle finger in the air to I don't know who. Adriano pushed Kieran towards us when he reached the car. "You stay here or Gio is gonna ground you!" Adriano told Kieran before running back inside the house.