Night of Captivity

She woke up...

Her head hurts so much, she slowly open her eyes and saw a dirty ceiling.

She felt a soft thing on her back, she maybe in the bed.

She tried to stand up and notice that her hand was chained up in the corner of the bed.

She saw a stairs going up, 'maybe a basement?' she thought.
She looked around and saw a chair, boxes empty shelf, another shelf covered in curtains and a bucket.

It has no windows and it's dark, 'I maybe in the basement'

She still wearing her uniform and a bandage on hear head.

'I remember!'

She was walking alone at night, the street lights are flickering. She felt something is following her, when she turn around she saw only a stray cat.

It must be her imagination.

She continued to walk until she reached her apartment.

It was two floor building with a rundown gates, no one lives there except for her and the old lady landlord.

Her mother left behind to the province where her relatives lives. While she focuses on her study.

She is now used being alone, she's been doing this for 4 years.

4 years his been watching her

She may don't have a friend's but she was pretty popular in the school, she was known to her beauty and strength and being smart.

4 years his been eliminating people who tries to take her away

She climbed up upstairs, seems the old lady landlord go home with her grandson in their province for a week. So she's alone, no one even going pass through in that time in their streets, so one will hear her screams.

She finally found her keys and pull it out in her bag.

She insert the key on her door and opened it then-

A loud bang and a sudden pain in her head, she slowly losing her consciousness.

She got knocked out, and the next thing she knew she was in a unfamiliar basement.

She tries to scream for help.

"HELP! IS SOMEBODY THERE?!"

She shouted so many times, it's seems the basement was soundproof, and she can't hear any sounds from the outside.

'who-who chained me here? Who would do this? Maybe a kidnapped for ransom?'

It's been an hour of silence, she already gave up shouting and screaming.

She's been sitting in the bed, trying to take her chains of her hand, but nothing works, she can't walked around either since the chains is short.

Her stomach grumbling. She's hungry. 'I haven't eaten yet'
She put her hand in her stomach.

A sudden light came from the stairs, someone is going down.

She saw a tall man wearing a black long sleeves and a black pants. His hair is dark as a raven and had a onyx eyes.

He's coming down with a plate on his hand.

"Finally your awake!"

A mischievous grin on his face.

She backs off.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, I'm a good guy" he said gently

'Good guy?you-'

He put the plate in the chair. And tries to come near her.

"Wha-why are you- who are you!?"

She asked.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you, you might don't know me but I know you"

He slowly coming near her, she shut her eyes because of fear wishing this just a dream.

He grabbed her by the hand and made her seat in edge of the bed again.

"Come on I know your hungry"

He takes the plate and try to feed her by the spoon

"Say ahhh"

He said while smiling, she takes a bite and bite and bite, while the food is gone to the plate.

"Oh, I never thought that my wife had a large appetite, I should have known"

'wife!'

"No! You must be mistaken, I-I'm not your wife!"

She said, he just show his grin again and grab a glass of water upstairs. He locked the door.
'What is happening?, Is he a psycho!, Who, why!'

The door opened again, he was now holding a glass of water, he come near again.

"Who-why are you doing this! I-I'm not rich!, Please let me go"

He looked at her like he looked suprised.

"Oh! Your not rich? I must be mistaken"

He said mockingly.

"Y-yes please let me go!"

She plead.

"Oh! Of course, I'll let you go, you must be thirsty drink this water first"

He said, she reach in the glass of water, and drink it.

And suddenly he whispers, "Of course I'm not mistaken, you little naive girl"

And for the second time she loses her consciousness.

"sleep well tonight, tomorrow is our wedding day"