Escape plan

Sakura had a plan to escape, fortunately for her, Sasuke left the door open and she doesn't have a chain anymore.

Sakura made believe Sasuke that she given up, that she likes him now, to Sasuke, he'll believe everything that Sakura said because it's Sakura...

Looking back at this situation, I tried to escape from his grasp, she will escape soon...

Sasuke is not home today, she knew it, she starts to count seconds and hour when she got a glimpse at Sasuke's phone, she knew it was 4:30 of the afternoon...

First, she breaks her pen, take a hair pin and a paper clip, she's able to create a lock pick.
I learned it from Erina before, when we escape in that cage.

She run towards the door, and pull out the lockpick, it may take a minutes to unlock the door but it works!

She opened the door, finally I'll be free!
She run out the house! She's free! How easy...
She was barefoot running around the streets, the people around her look at her indifferently. She got out! She escape!

Then she saw a police officer, she wears a white big shirt, a barefoot and her hair was a mess.
She was crying now, the police tries to ask her what's wrong? It's been almost two years she got out from her prison.

...

Sasuke cameback, he was walking at the street while wearing his black hoodie, he was happy because he get to talk at Sakura again.
Then, he hears the police 's sirens nearby, there's a lot of people Infront of his house, he saw his uncle Obito, Kakashi and Naruto talking to the police.
Shit!

He back out trying to avoid the scene, and run away from it. What about Sakura?

Back at Sakura, she was crying as she was take to the hospital, she's with her mother now, her mother gently stroke her head, while she hugs her mother tightly.
She miss this..

I miss this...

...

From that day on, Sasuke was now a wanted criminal, when the police got permission from Obito to search around the house, they found a horrible scene.

They dig up the backyard and found a countless bones, they saw the garage and found a fridge full of human eyes.

They searched his mothers room and found Mikoto's corpse no, bones and remains lying on futon.

They eventually search in the basement and found a secret room with a lot of pictures of Sakura, they also found where Sakura was kept, chains, bucket, and a loop video about the girl.

They search at Sasuke's room, they found a sedatives, drugs and unlicensed gun. How did he even have that?

Naruto can't believe that Sasuke was a serial killer, he sleep here in the house where corpse hiding everywhere. He shivered at the thought.

Obito and Kakashi also can't believe that Sasuke was kind of person, yes he used to be sick in the head, but they thought it will heal up eventually.

Police found his records and health records of him being mentally ill, Sakura was left traumatized in the hospital now.

...

It's been a week, Sakura was gazing at her window from her hospital room, her mother was sleeping at the couch. Due to what his niece done to her, Obito pays the hospital bills and move Sakura to VIP room.

He countlessly bow his head to Sakura and her mom begging to forgiveness about what Sasuke had done to them.

The soon to be heir of Uchiha corps. was now a criminal and Obito Uchiha is begging his life out for forgiveness from them, it was a big news all over Japan.

...

No...
It can't end this way!
I want her!
I need her!!!

Sasuke continuously circling her hand in his hair, his eye bags are thick, he got thinner, and trying to run away from the police.

He was now staying in a abandon building, one of the property of Uchiha, he was rocking himself, no, he lost his mind as he lost Sakura from his grasps...How obnoxious...

I watch him while he tries to clam himself, I was terrified at his look, he was wearing a black hoodie with a blood stain on his black gloves, I wonder who he killed...

He can't let go of her, he can't let go of me...
I wish I could wake up in this long nightmare...

...

Sasuke had a plan, as he walk silently on the streets, he saw a large screen stating the news about him and Sakura. Many people can't believe that the Quiet, Stoic and the future heir of Uchiha clan is that kind of person.

It also stated how the news about him affected the business and the Uchiha corps, he didn't care anyway...

But he got an idea, I don't know what he did, but he dress himself as one of the nurse on the hospital where Sakura was staying, he's gonna come to her soon.

...

For a few days, no it's 2 weeks, before that happened, Sasuke was observing how the police guard Sakura's room for a few days, and their routines, I can't believe that he hadn't caught yet, no wonder they called him smartest boy at the Academy..

That night comes, finally, that night comes almost change everything..

Sakura was sleeping at her bed, the police guards are now gone, it was his chance.
He grab a white handkerchief from his pocket, and gently cover it in her nose, she suddenly open her eyes.
She can see his shadow, she tries to resist, but it's too late, she fell unconscious...

...
We can finally be together!

Sasuke was pushing a hospital bed, it was covered in white sheet, like any normal nurse do, walking around until he reach the elevator, but suddenly Naruto notice it as he was turn to guard Sakura, while talking to other police, he notice at one of the nurses, Sasuke.

He immediately follow it quietly, he was suspicious of it. Then he grabbed Sasuke's arm, and look at the nurse's eyes, he knows that eyes, Sasuke!

...

Sasuke immediately punch Naruto as he know Naruto notices that it was him, Naruto falls down. Sasuke immediately take Sakura and carry her in his shoulder as she was still unconscious.

Sasuke run up to the elevator, he look at his behind, he saw the other police helping Naruto to stand up, he decided to take stairs instead.

...

The polices immediately inform the anyone who was near in the area, Sasuke doesn't have a choice to go to the rooftop as he hears running steps in the stairs.

...

Sakura wakes up, her face was lighted by a helicopter and noise coming from it.

"NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! PUT HER DOWN!"

One of the police said in the Mega phone. Polices surrounded them, she open her eyes in a sight of height of the hospital, they were in the edge...

"SASUKE!"

Naruto shouts, Sasuke look at him...