Week 2 Night 1 of Captivity

Sasuke camelback from his shift.
He opens the gate and the door coming in the house.
He flips the light switch and look around.
It's quiet, too quiet.

A sudden flashback comes to his mind.
He was just a child, a 5 years old. He was running and slipped. He cried.
Suddenly someone helps him to stand up again. And give him a little hush, make him stop crying.

He shaked his head feeling disgusted about his memories. Memories that will never return or repeat.
'But with her, those sad memories will be replaced with happy ones, because of her'
He laughed a little.

He puts his bag to the couch, and walked towards the kitchen. Where he prepares all her meals and put some sedative to make her fall asleep. 'to make sure, she won't have enough time to think of escaping'

He opens the door and locked it. He stares at the stairs for a bit. He decided to take a look upstairs for a bit.

The smells around him makes him want to vomit. He sighed.

Staring at large garbage bags, "You'll getting smelly, maybe it's time to get rid of you"

And then he walked down. "I should get a shovel later and burry them."

He takes out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the basement door.

He walked down gently and slowly so he won't wake her up.
He saw her sleeping face.

She looks like a cute rabbit sleeping on the bed, waiting to be eaten.

He licks his lips, he was getting thirsty now.
I -i need her...

He caress her hair and twirl in his finger.
He kissed her forehead. To her cheeks to her lips. Kiss turns to licks. He was now licking her lips.

His hand is now gripping in her shoulder. Her skin was soft.

For him, it's taste like a sweet strawberry, it was giving him more energy, more thirst, more desire.

But he snapped his self out of it, 'No- no I want to play more games to her' he let go of her.

He stand up and walked out the basement.
He locked the door and put the keys on his pockets.

Little did he know that he wakes her up.
She woke up by the time he starts to lick her lips.

She immediately wipe her lips multiple times feeling disgusted by him. 'he may licking my lips now, but maybe next time he'll rape me again' she thought.

She holds her shoulder where he grips to hard and left a bruised. It hurts her so much.

He was now staring at hallway, another memory appears from his mind.

"Okasan, Outosan! Look I got perfect score at the quiz bee today" a little child holding out his papers to them. But it seems that they didn't notice him because of his big brother.

"You win another competition, congrats my dear" their mother said. "Okasan?" The little child again.
The child saw how happy his parents are in his big brother's achievement. But no one is paying attention to him.
His father reach out his hand but not for him but for his brother, patting his brothers head saying "I'm proud of you"

The last phrase keeps repeating inside his head.
They didn't pay attention to him.
They don't love him as much as they love his brother.
He only yearned for love but no one gave it to him.
He never felt love.
He always lives in jealousy.
That's the reason he changed.
He made them look at him, until their last breath.

Get out, Get out, get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out,get out, get out, get out.

GET OUT!

He was now shouting uncontrollable.
He was stopping his feet and punching his head. He shouts and shouts.

He run towards the room and found a shovel.
He go out at the back yard, where he dig a hole that nearly six feet under.
He was panting, and breathing so strong.
It was dark outside and the full moon are visible.
It took him a hour of digging and breathing hard until he dig deep enough.

Luckily the neighbors are still asleep and didn't hear him digging he run back inside and pull out one big garbage bag that smells so bad.

He throw it in the hole he digs and burry it.
He was breathing so hard, trying to catch his breath.
He put his shovel leaning against the wall and walk back outside.

He go inside the bathroom. He turns on the faucet and the water is running.
He look himself at the mirror still panting.
'No, this was right, I need her'

He takes a shower and changed his clothes.
He go back in the basement while she was facing to the walls crying and he didn't even notice that she's awake.

He lay down beside her and hugging him from behind and fell asleep.

Another memory flash into his mind. But it was a good one.

"Hey Sasuke-kun, My dream is to be with you forever, I-I mean to marry you"