Nightmares⚠️🔞

Sasuke! Itachi! Fugaku!

A scream came out from the room where his mother used to be, and where she died.

You never understand my pain!

You never treat me like you love me!

Love you? I never love a woman like you, we're only together because of arrange marriage!

You-you cold hearted bastard!

Ah!

Sasuke and Itachi were still hearing those screams down there, Itachi would grab Sasuke's hand and go upstairs. Itachi would lock the door and cover his little brother's ear while their parents are scream down there.

I did everything I could! What is it that wrong with me!

Wrong with you!? You-you expect me to love you! I gave up my LIFE to marry you, my freedom! And you only need to wait here and greet me as a normal wife would but instead we're screaming at each other, and you still thinking I have other woman!?

Mikoto broke down and sobs, while Fugaku was rubbing his forehead, the screaming stopped. The maids are hiding in the kitchen listening all the screams.

Despite of Itachi's covering Sasuke's ear, he can still all the screams, why can't they'll be a normal family? Why did their parents do this almost every night?

...

Sasuke can't feel anything, there's something wrong with him, ever since he was a child, for their father, he was a problem.

His teacher noticed it. One day, it's his turn to clean and feed the rabbit, but the next day, they found it dead at the back of their classroom.

She noticed it, she knows it, she ask him why he did it, he only says because it's annoying, he hates it.

His teacher didn't say it in the class tho, while everyone is crying seeing the corpse of the rabbit, he was standing there, without any emotions, just like a doll.

She tells it to his mother in the next parent meeting, Fugaku of course can't attend due to his work so Mikoto tells it to Fugaku but only replied "Do ever you want".

Mikoto consult Sasuke to a doctor, through physical and psychological test.
He was healthy but there's something wrong with his head. The doctors cannot determine what kind of mental illness he have.

He doesn't feel emotions, he doesn't cry, he doesn't laugh, he doesn't feel pain.
He got a lot of test and doctors try to cure him, but he still the same.

But it's all changes when he pushed his classmate down the stairs. The faculty immediately call the ambulance, luckily his classmate only break his leg and will heal for a couple of months.

Due to this incident, Mikoto begins to worry more, when he was questioned why he oush his classmate, he only said because he was annoying.

Ever since that they move to the province.
Itachi was worry to, he make sure to always beside him and observe him. His father didn't even care, only gets angry about the incident because it's damage their "reputation".

...

Sasuke! Sasuke!

Sasuke slowly put his hand to the door knob of the room, his feet just lead him there, Infront of the door lead to his mother's room.

He slowly turned it, his eyes widen seeing her mother hanging in the ceiling, it was terrifying, he was terrified. He need to get out of there...

...

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura gently touch Sasuke's hair, he wake up from that dream, no it was a nightmare, he was gripping her painfully, she woke up.
He's having a night mare again, Sasuke gently kissed Sakura's forehead and get out of bed.
"Where are you going?" She ask, but he didn't answer, he only climb up the stairs and left.

..

He's starting to open up to Sakura, she finds out about his mother and how long he's been following and stalking her.
She don't know why but she's starting to get comfortable, these days, Sasuke was gentle..

...

Naruto often come and sleep, he still hears that girl's sob, and more curious about the other side of the house, he knows it was a sensitive topic to Sasuke but, he still wanna find out, he got an opportunity as Sasuke was still in his shift, he tried to opened the door but it was locked.

...

Sakura slap herself, no she can't give up yet, she needs to get out of there, it's making her crazy.

She was now sitting at the side of her bed, drawing something while the tv is still in a loop video about the girl.
Her eye bags are visible, her hair is in a mess, and her eyes was lifeless..
She needs to get out of here now!
NOW!
NOW!
YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE!
NOW!

...