Twenty one- *Hospital*

I can hear a voice faintly, but when I try to move my body, I'm still. Where am I and what is happening to me? I have the energy to open my eyes, but a bright white light causes me to close them again.

"Doctor Sanders," The voice is more clear. "She's waking up."

My eyes open again and finally adjust to the bright light. My vision is blurry and when I try to move my head, it pains.

"No. No. Don't try and sit up," A deep mans voice says before I feel my shoulders being pressed down. I wasn't even aware that I was trying to sit fully up.

"Hello? What's going on?" My voice is weak and I feel a hand connect with my face.

"Is she going to be okay?" Harrys familiar voice comes to my ears and I instantly try to sit up again. Memories of falling on ice flash in mind and the argument Harry and I had that caused me to run away.

"Harry?" My voice cracks and I feel him grab my hand in urgency.

"Olivia," he says, sounding relieved.

"Where am I?"

"You're at a hospital," Harry tells me and I open my eyes fully and blink until all my vision is cleared.

Harrys face forms to my eyes and he looks awful. His eyes are bloodshot red and his hair is a complete mess. I look around the room and notice a man in a white coat. A doctor. My heart begins to race when I realize that it's true. I am in a hospital.

"Am I dying?" I begin to cry, so afraid of what is going on.

"No." Harry and the doctor both say at the same time before lightly laughing.

"You just have a minor concussion and you were out for quite a while."

"Awhile!? How long is a while!?" I exclaim, but I'm so weak my voice gives out. Harry tightens his grip on mine.

"It's okay. You're going to be okay."

"You hit your head pretty hard and all in the wrong places. If you would have been going any faster on that ice you probably could have broken your neck," the doctor informs me and more tears prick my eyes.

"You don't have to tell her that," Harry growls and rubs his thumb along my hand.

His touch is comforting, but it's a show of caring. From how Harry was acting yesterday in no way shows that he likes or cares for me. Quickly I pull my hand away from his. He looks hurt and embarrassed, but I shouldn't let him comfort me like all this wasn't his fault. He made me skate away, plunging to my almost death. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm still upset at Harry.

"I'll give you two some privacy," the doctor states before leaving the room quiet and tense.

I look down at my fingers, "So, did I miss Christmas?"

"The beginning of it." Harry stands from the chair he's sitting on and walks over to the window before pulling it open.

It's dark outside telling me I was out for a whole day. Snow is falling down and coating the sides of the window.

"It's a white Christmas," Harry says with no emotion in his voice. His back is turned to me, so I can't see his expression or smile if he has one. Considering he's repeating what I said yesterday, I hope he is.

"Merry Christmas to me." I wipe my eyes and groan when a pain starts to trigger in my head. "Owh, my head."

Harry turns around and rushes to my side before placing his hand on my paining pulse. It's nice and warm and comforting, but I can't let him take care of me when I know how he really feels. I don't want to like him even more when he obviously doesn't like me.