*Six-Hotel For Two*

The streets are extremely crowded and the whole road is piled with cars. I've never seen so many people surrounded all in one area. I couldn't imagine living here. It must take an hour just to get somewhere that is ten miles away. I tighten my grip on my bag as if I'm afraid that someone will snatch it from me before moving my body closer to Harry's. He waves his hand freely in the air, calling out for a taxi and I wait patiently beside him.

"If my dad was here, we would have our own damn limo." He mutters under his breath, but I can clearly hear the irritation in his voice. His eyebrows are furrowed deep as he keeps his eyes open for an unoccupied taxi.

"Maybe we can just walk?" I suggest and he turns to me before giving me a look I can only describe as the look of stupidity.

"You want to walk fifteen miles in New York?" He rolls his eyes and I glare at his rude attitude towards everything. "We'll wait for a cab" he turns back to gaining us a ride. It only takes a couple of minutes until we finally get a taxi driver to pull over. My face grows pale as I notice how much of a creep the driver is. He watches me as I settle into the cab and chills run down my spine as he smiles at me, showing his yellow rotten teeth. His eyes scope my body as Harry falls into the seat next to me. He holds onto his expensive bag and looks at the filthy cab.

"The Four Seasons." Harry directions the cab driver and he finally looks away from me and returns his attention back to the road. The traffic is horrid the whole time we drive to the hotel. I guess, I should get use to it though. It is New York City after all. I inhale a deep breath of fresh air once I step out of the disgusting taxi. The smell was indescribable and I don't think I couldv'e managed another torturing minute in there.

Harry doesn't hesitate to jump out of the cab with me and he fixes his bag on his shoulder before making his way towards the front doors of the wonderful hotel. Just as I begin to admire the beautifully built building and make my way inside, a groggy voice calls from behind me. I quickly turn around and notice the creepy cab driver calling me from the rolled down passenger window.

"That'll be fourty-five dollars and twenty cents." He lets out a cough before reaching his germy hand through the window to accept my money. I look behind me for Harry. I roll my eyes and a low growl comes from deep in my throat when I see that he is already inside the hotel. Of course, I'm the one stuck to pay, again. I dig for my wallet and notice that I've already used almost a fourth of my total cash that I brought. I hadn't expected New York to be this expensive. Plus, I didn't think I would be paying for Harry's damn fast food or our taxi-cab. This trip isn't at all what I thought it was going to be.

I make my way towards the building after paying our tab. I push my way through a couple of people before completely reaching inside. I search the lobby and notice Harry standing at the front desk speaking to the man behind the counter. My mouth drops open at the sight of this wonderful place. The decorations are amazingly done, totally creating a christamas feeling in the pit of my stomach. By the time I reach Harry's side, I've already scoped the entire front lobby. A few eyes look at my reaction, but I don't care honestly. I've never been to a hotel this nice before. My family and I have always stayed in the cheapest ones because we couldn't really offord the more expensive, nice hotels.

"Alright, here is your room key. Enjoy your stay at the Four Seasons." The dark-haired man hands Harry a room key before glancing over at me and smiling. I return his small gesture and when I turn back to look for Harry, he isn't standing next to me anymore. My eyes find his curly head moving through the lobby towards the row of elevators. I give another smile to the man and begin to walk to Harry.

"Wow, you actually didn't make me pay this time." I snort and crossmy arms, waiting for the elevator doors to slide open. Harry ignores my remark and steps inside, once the doors open. I follow him and lean against the wall as we ride in silence up to our floor.