*Seventeen - Jealous*

I've noticed that I have fewer reads on some chapters! Like the scene at the club! THATS IMPORTANT!! You guys need to follow me for all chapters and if that doesn't work then you need to go on the computer!!

"Harry better f ucking give me some money for this. Alcohol is expensive as s hit" Coco says as she grabs a bottle of Vodka. She's right. It's more expensive here than back home and the prices are so large they made me gasp.

She only grabs one bottle and walks a little further down the isle, skimming the choices. I don't really want Vodka, considering that's what got me totally wasted last night, so I look for something better. My eyes stop on a brown colored liquor that has red and gold colors on the title. Fireball? Sounds intriguing. I grab it off the shelf and turn to Coco. She looks at it and squints, studying the title before shrugging her shoulders.

"We can try it" she says, walking out of the isle and towards the front. I keep telling myself to ask her about yesterday, but I'm afraid. Mostly, because I don't want to know what I did, if I did anything. I'm also kind of nervous to talk to her. She's so rude and I can see she still doesn't like me.

"Its still snowing" I tell Coco, peering outside the window as she pays cash for the alcohol. The cashier asked for her ID and I can tell that it's fake, but the cashier doesn't say a word. I wonder how old she is? I never asked, but considering that she has a fake, I'm guessing she's not twenty-one. She should have just let me buy it, just in case he pointed out it was fake. That wouldv'e been a mess.

"Yeah, I see." She grabs the bag of alcohol before handing it over to me. The two bottles, clanck together and I carefully set them down at my side, gripping the grocery bag, tightly.

"So, you're not twenty-one?" I whisper to her once we both leave the store. The wind whips both our hair and we curse under our breaths. I'm glad that the store was only a few minute walk. I couldn't stand being out here longer than ten minutes. I miss the warm LA air.

"I will be" she says. "In six months."

"Oh." I say, squinting from the snow flakes falling into my eyes.

We walk side by side - Coco moving faster than me, but I try my best to keep up. Her legs are alot longer than mine though, so it's hard to stay directly by her.

"Aren't you cold?" I say, glancing down at her legs. I don't know why I keep trying to talk to her, when clearly she doesn't like talking to me.

"No" She says, bluntly. She's most likely lying. She's wearing shorts with panty-hoes underneath. The thin fabric can't keep her that warm. At least, she's wearing a jacket though. I'm only in a long-sleeve shirt that isn't very thick. The scarf is keeping my neck and face warm though. I wish I didn't leave my jacket at the bar last night. I seriously need to get it back from Zayn. It's the only one I brought.

I can't wait to be in the warm hotel already. We still have a good five minutes of walking though. I wanted to get a cab, but Coco insisted on walking. She complained how long it took and how expensive they are. She's right, but it's worth it honestly.

Coco picks up her speed, obviously eager to get to the hotel faster. I fall behind, a few people on the sidewalks walking slowly in front of me. I mutter a few excuse mes' before finally reaching just behind her. Her high heels, clanking on the side-walk catches my eye and theirs a familiar gloss to them. An image flashes in my mind of me, looking under a stall door and seeing them. What was I doing, peeking under a stall door?

"Coco, can I ask you something?" I sound out of breath, by the time I finally get back to her side- the white puff of air staying behind me. She doesn't seem worried that I've fallen behind - more annoyed that I caught up.