*Eighteen - No more*

"Harold. . . It's your turn to go." Coco beams, leaning against Harry more than necessary. Shes been over him all night and I hate to admit it, but this bit in my stomach just won't go away. I've been trying to keep my eyes off of them, but the more alcohol I drink the harder it is.

"Never have I ever. . . Listened to boy band music by myself." Harry slurs and we all laugh. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes, grabbing a shot glass.

"I knew you would" Harry rolls his head back in laughter and I can't help, but admire how beautiful his laugh is. Niall nudges me and I hadn't even realized that he poured alcohol in the shot glass. Harry is distracting.

We've been playing this game for twenty minutes and I'm not too drunk luckily. The things we say have been kind of lame, but I haven't done much of them like: puking in public, dancing on a bar, making out with a stranger.

"You're turn, Olivia" Niall tells me and I hurry to try and think of something to say. I notice Niall's eyes are redder than before and his words are kind of slurred. I can't tell if he's just not that drunk or if he's just good at hiding the fact that he is. Coco on the other hand is almost hammered.. Harry doesn't seem too drunk which makes me happy I'm not the only one that's mostly sober.

"Uhm, I don't know. . ." I say, realizing my head was somewhere else. "Skip me."

"No," Harry says. "I want to hear something you've never done." His smirk is challenging and I think I know a good one that will get everyone to take a shot, considering our age.

"Never have I ever. . . had sex," I mumble, afraid of their reaction. I hear Niall gasp from beside me and Harry looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Bullshit," Coco laughs. "There is no way."

I shurg, "I haven't."

"Well, we know Harry and I need to take a shot," she slurs before grabbing the bottle of liquor. I cringe at the thought of them together. I wonder if they have had sex. Harry's eyes seem to stay glued to mine as she pours him the shot. I look away, not liking the feeling in my stomach from his stare.

"Niall? Have you had sex?" Coco passes him the alcohol.

"Yes, I have," he laughs. "How have you not Olivia? Aren't you twenty-one?"

"Just haven't." I look down at my hands, not liking the attention. I knew it would be a big deal.

They all three swallow and make sour faces, still not use to the horrible flavor. When I look back up to my hands, I notice Harry still gazing at me, but this time with a stuggled face, like he's thinking of something.

"I want to go," Harry says, bringing his eyes away from me.

"You just went. It's my turn." Coco whines. Harry ignores her and speaks.

"Never ever have I sucked d ck" He states and watches me for a reaction. My face flushes when I realize he is testing my innocence. Coco pushes his shoulder before groaning that his choice was for her to take another shot, but I know better. He asked it to see how much of a virgin I am.

"Well at least I know I don't have to take a shot." Niall laughs. Harry lets out a breath before falling back into his chair amazed when I agree with Niall on this one. I roll my eyes, annoyed. I know he's just making fun of me now.

"We should play something else." I say.

"What have you done?" Harry crosses his arms with an amused face, ignoring what I said. I know he's talking to me, but I keep my eyes on the bottle. Why does he find this so wonderous? So what if I'm a virgin. In no way do I ever want to be concidered a slut, like Coco, so I've always thought keeping your virginity for the one you absoulety love is necessary and I have yet to find that person.