*Eleven- Club Creepers*

I kind of regret agreeing to come here with Harry. I know I'm trying to prove a point to him and show him that I can handle the 'club life', but I'm a little afraid to be here only with him- someone I met a few days ago. Someone I hated the first time meeting. I don't like when people say I look too innocent though. It bugs me and I will make a point whether I like it or not.

The club we arrive to is not what I expected. It's louder and much bigger than the one Niall and I were standing in line for some nights ago. The line goes all the way down and wraps around the building, making me groan.

"We aren't going to get in for like three hours." I tell Harry and he lets out a laugh before rolling his envious green eyes.

"I forget that you're not use to this kind of stuff." He says lowly and leads us towards the bouncer. What does he mean by 'this kind of stuff'? Instead of asking him my question, I ignore him and follow his grip on my forearm. I've tried my best to forget the burning feeling from his touch, but it won't disappear like I had hoped.

"The end of the line is back there." A long blonde haired girl standing at the front of the line tells me before pointing behind her. I can't help but glare at her rude tone. Harry's head pops from beside me, making both me and her surprised.

"She's with me." He smirks and the blonde with not enough clothing turns even more puzzled with a hint of envy. Her friend beside her who is wearing the exact dress just different color gasps when she sees Harry. Her hair is bright red and she's much prettier than the blonde.

Harry lets go of my arm and leans into the bouncer before speaking low enough to where no one except the two of them can hear.

"That's Harry." The red head says. I look at them in corner of my eye. "Harry Styles."

"As in the son of.."

"Yes." Her lips turn up to a grin and they both look at him like he's a piece of meat.

"I heard he's one rich f ucker. I wonder why he's with her." The blonde says, scoping his body, then looking at me like I belong in the garbage. Dumb bitch. I try my best to ignore them, but they aren't the best at whispering. "He's sexy too." She blurts.

"Say I won't get into his pants." Her friends says and they both start to giggle, making me want to throw up. Harry's hand slides over my wrist again, pulling my attention away from the two sluts beside me. I'm glad to get away from them as we step inside the club. They were getting on my nerves.

I have to squint my eyes, once we fully step inside. It's quite dark, with only dim lights on the top of the ceilings. The place is crowded. Most of all the tables to be sat at are all occupied and the dance floor seems filled to extent. A large bar runs more than a hundred feet and my eyes widen at the amount of alcohol piled on the shelves behind the bartenders. Harry and I stop and he lets go of my wrist before scoping the place like I was doing just moments ago.

"This place is..." I say with risen eyebrows and wide eyes.

"It's alright."

"Alright? It's huge!" I laugh and look at Harry like he's crazy. He looks down at me and shrugs his shoulders. I can't even imagine a club bigger or nicer than this. It just doesn't seem possible.

A woman, only tall because of her towering heels, approaches us.

"Mr. Styles?" She questions with a smile.

"Yes." Harry answers, his tone in voice, falling down to a deeper. I let out a scoff and roll my eyes. He shoots me a glare before looking back to the lady with unbelievable cleavage leaking out her shirt.