*Twelve- Lemon Drops*

"I hope you know Harry is mine." Coco remarks once the three boys leave our VIP area to go get more drinks. I told them that I didn't want anymore, but they didn't listen. The alcohol is already affecting me. In good ways though, I suppose. Like right now, I could care less about Coco's attitude towards me. I know she doesn't like me. I can see it in the way she looks at me. I can't say I feel the same way about her.

"Is he now?" I slightly slur and feel my eyes heavy down. A small giggle escapes my lips when I picture Coco and Harry together. Shes so trashy and he's so not. That's not the best mix. I wonder if she means that they are like together, together. It wouldn't make sense if they were.

"Well, he will be." She smirks and takes my old margarita off the table and brings it to her lips.

I hold back a small laugh, instead nodding my head and pulling myself to the edge of the seat.

"Well you don't have to worry about Harry and I being anything." I laugh. I can picture it now. Fights, arguments and heartbreaks.

We are nothing alike and we wouldn't be good together at all. We barely get a long as..friends? I still haven't decided out title with each other.

Coco looks like she's about to say something, but she eruptively stops when the boys enter back into the room. Harry has two drinks in his hands as does Zayn. Louis only has one.

"Here." Harry says before handing me one of the two identical drinks in his hands. I take the the short glass in my hand and smell the lemony flavor before taking a small sip of it.

"It's good, huh?" Harry surprises me by saying before taking a seat beside me. The love seat makes us close together and I burn where his body touches mine.

I nod my head as I taste the lemonade flavor with a hint of disgust.

"Wow, thanks Harry for my drink." Coco pouts.

"I brought you one." Zayn states and hands her the other glass in his hand. Louis plops down next to Coco before Zayn and he stays standing.

"So, how do you guys know Harry?" I ask before taking another sip of my drink. Its actually very good. I probably shouldn't drink it, but oh well. My body is starting to heat up from my alcohol intake, but I know I can't take off my jacket, unless I want to show off my see-thru white shirt. I hate myself for thinking I wouldn't have to take my jacket off tonight.

"Well, Harrys dad is friends with my dad. I lived in LA for a while, so that's how we became friends, but then I moved here" Zayn says. "And Louis is my friend." He shrugs.

Coco looks offended and she lets out a cough before raising her eyebrows at Zayn.

"Oh and Coco is Louis' friend." He adds and I nod my head.

That makes sense I guess. Harry already knew Zayn from back home.

"How bout you?" Louis catches me of guard.

"What club did you to meet at?" He adds and I look to Harry panicked. I forgot that he lied and said we met at a club. I have no idea what to say, I don't even know any club names here.

"Uhhhh..." I widen my eyes at Harry and I can tell he is thinking of what to say.

"We met earlier at the second club we went to the first night I was here. Remember, when you three were sitting up in the VIP area..." Harry terribly lies. Zayn furrows his eyebrows as if he doesn't know a thing Harry is talking about. Coco and Louis look the same.

"I don't remember you leaving my side at all that night." Coco grins and my blood boils.

Zayn laughs, "More like you didn't leave his side."